Have you accidentally installed PUA.RegistryCleaner on your Windows PC and unable to uninstall it? Searching for an appropriate and working solution to uninstall potentially unwanted app from the compromised machine? If so, your search ends here. Keep reading this post to know more about it and follow the provided solution very carefully to remove PUA.RegistryCleaner from PC.
Technical Information of PUA.RegistryCleaner
|Type||Potentially Unwanted App|
|Updated||April 11th, 2017 1:42:13 PM|
|Affected System||All version of Windows OS|
Elaborated Details of PUA.RegistryCleaner
PUA.RegistryCleaner seems as a helpful app which claims user to clean the registry and boost System speed. It promises user to provide the numerous helpful features but security experts are classified it as a Potentially Unwanted App. Judged on it's false claims and looks, it is just a piece of the unwanted application that ads its copy into the bundled of freeware packages. It often install itself inside the Windows PC secretly without the user's knowledge. It makes several modifications into the browser's settings which would be visible after the few days of attack. This type of app mainly attacks on all popular browsers to create the hassle while browsing the web. Once it gets activated, it automatically alters entire browser settings and prevent innocent user to revert them back.
Nasty Activities Performed By PUA.RegistryCleaner
Once lurking inside the PC successfully, first of all, it creates two folders which are :
Then, it creates some files named as :
It also creates some registry entries which are listed below :
Apart from these, it scans PC and display the misleading details about the issues of PC to mislead innocent user. By displaying fake messages, it urges innocent user to download this application to fix all System related issues. But you should not install it because it is actually a third-party application developed by hackers just only to trick and earn money from you. It does not only display the misleading advertisements but also lead you to the third-party site. This application secretly opens the backdoor and injects numerous malicious threat. Due to this app, you may face with numerous serious issues. So, it would be very wise decision to uninstall PUA.RegistryCleaner from the PC immediately without any delay.
A. PUA.RegistryCleaner Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view PUA.RegistryCleaner related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete PUA.RegistryCleaner Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove PUA.RegistryCleaner Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for PUA.RegistryCleaner related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than PUA.RegistryCleaner, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. PUA.RegistryCleaner Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall PUA.RegistryCleaner related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find PUA.RegistryCleaner or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall PUA.RegistryCleaner or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search PUA.RegistryCleaner program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall PUA.RegistryCleaner toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove PUA.RegistryCleaner extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove PUA.RegistryCleaner
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove PUA.RegistryCleaner set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of PUA.RegistryCleaner to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove PUA.RegistryCleaner add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Get Rid Of PUA.RegistryCleaner from Firefox : Eliminate PUA.RegistryCleaner
|French||Retirer PUA.RegistryCleaner de Opera : Supprimer PUA.RegistryCleaner|
|German||Löschen PUA.RegistryCleaner Manuell|
|Polish||Usuwanie PUA.RegistryCleaner Ręcznie|
|Portuguese||Desinstalar PUA.RegistryCleaner de Internet Explorer|
|Italian||Liberarsi di PUA.RegistryCleaner da Firefox|
|Spanish||Pasos rápidos para Desinstalar PUA.RegistryCleaner|
|Japanese||取り除く PUA.RegistryCleaner から Safari : 一掃します PUA.RegistryCleaner|
|Dutch||Verwijderen PUA.RegistryCleaner Handmatig|
|Danish||Slet PUA.RegistryCleaner fra Safari : Rive ud PUA.RegistryCleaner|
How to Remove PUA.RegistryCleaner Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from PUA.RegistryCleaner. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. PUA.RegistryCleaner Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect PUA.RegistryCleaner or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete PUA.RegistryCleaner completely.
User Guide : Automatic PUA.RegistryCleaner Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of PUA.RegistryCleaner and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of PUA.RegistryCleaner and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with PUA.RegistryCleaner
Step 5 PUA.RegistryCleaner Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.