This post is all about the fake System Optimizer utility dubbed as PC Repair Clinic. If somehow, it gets installed inside your PC and want to know complete information about it then reading of this post is really beneficial for you. Go through with this post completely.
Crucial Facts That You Must Know About PC Repair Clinic
With the enhancement in the use of PC, it might possible that your hard disk is filled up with several obsolete and useless System files as well as folders that take up the precious space that may slows down your System working speed. To clean up the space and delete unwanted files, there are numerous third-party program is available in Internet and among all of them PC Repair Clinic is too much famous that claims to clean all unwanted elements from the affected machine. It has a nice looking graphical form and pretends to be compatible with all version of Windows OS. Despite of it's legitimate interface and all helpful features, Security experts are not recommended users to use PC Repair Clinic.
Reason Why Should You Not Use PC Repair Clinic
PC Repair Clinic seems as a really useful at the first sight but according to the researchers, this program is another creation of cyber hackers. In reality, this program doesn't deliver any useful feature as it mentioned on it's homepage. Instead of delivering the helpful feature, it annoys the System users by displaying endless ads. Therefore, researchers are listed PC Repair Clinic under the potentially unwanted program which means it is not useful at all.
Know How User Easily Victimized By PC Repair Clinic
Judged on its interface and fake scan report, most of the System users easily tricked by PC Repair Clinic. Once getting inside the Windows PC, it automatically creates its related file in directory and alter the Windows Registry Editor. This program performs a deep scan and after the successful scanning procedure, it detects the issue on affected machine. It may display fake errors of MS Update issues, privacy compromising issues, startup issues, registry entry issues, invalid DLL files, low risk application issues and many more. To resolve issues, it instructs user to call on provided toll-free number. But team of security experts are strictly advised user to delete PC Repair Clinic from PC instead of calling on fake technical support number.
Potential Sources of PC Repair Clinic Infiltration
- Visiting of hacked or untrusted site.
- Downloading of shareware or freeware packages.
- Upgrading of OS via redirected link.
- Clicking on any suspicious ads.
- Using contaminated devices etc.
A. PC Repair Clinic Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view PC Repair Clinic related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete PC Repair Clinic Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove PC Repair Clinic Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for PC Repair Clinic related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than PC Repair Clinic, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. PC Repair Clinic Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall PC Repair Clinic related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find PC Repair Clinic or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall PC Repair Clinic or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search PC Repair Clinic program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall PC Repair Clinic toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove PC Repair Clinic extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove PC Repair Clinic
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove PC Repair Clinic set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of PC Repair Clinic to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove PC Repair Clinic add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Help To Delete PC Repair Clinic
|French||Retirer PC Repair Clinic de Chrome : Retirer PC Repair Clinic|
|German||Löschen PC Repair Clinic von Internet Explorer|
|Polish||Usunąć PC Repair Clinic z Safari|
|Portuguese||Remover PC Repair Clinic Em apenas alguns passos|
|Italian||Rimuovere PC Repair Clinic Con successo|
|Spanish||Borrar PC Repair Clinic En sencillos pasos|
|Japanese||削除する PC Repair Clinic から Firefox|
|Dutch||Bijstand Voor Het verwijderen PC Repair Clinic van Opera|
|Danish||Fjerne PC Repair Clinic Øjeblikkeligt|
How to Remove PC Repair Clinic Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from PC Repair Clinic. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. PC Repair Clinic Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect PC Repair Clinic or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete PC Repair Clinic completely.
User Guide : Automatic PC Repair Clinic Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of PC Repair Clinic and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of PC Repair Clinic and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with PC Repair Clinic
Step 5 PC Repair Clinic Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.