Recently, some of the System users have noticed that Inbox Toolbar installed on their Windows PC automatically after registering on Inbox.com which is a legitimate domain for the email accounts. If you are also one of them and want to know about Inbox Toolbar then keep reading this post completely.
All Facts That You Must Know About Inbox Toolbar
Inbox Toolbar pretends itself as a helpful or legitimate toolbar that claims user to make browsing more productive by allowing System user with the easy access to most popular social networking sites and quick Internet searches. Despite of it's all claims, you should not trust on it because in reality it is a useless toolbar falls under the category of Potentially Unwanted Program. Technically, it is not a malicious one but due to its secret infiltration and negative traits security analysts are regarded it as unwanted for the PC which should be delete from Windows machine immediately.
Reasons Why Should You Not Believe on Inbox Toolbar
It is yet another dubious program that mainly known for the browser hijacking capabilities. Once infiltrating inside your PC successfully, this dubious toolbar may easily settle down on each of browsers such as Chrome, IE, Opera, Firefox, Edge and many others and then replace your existing homepage with inboxtoolbar.com. Most of the System users think that it can improve browsing experience but in reality it seeks to promote the third-party objects and help them to earn online money. It displays several pop-ups, banners ads, in-text links and other online ads on your PC each time when you start browsing. It is very annoying and harmful in nature which can can lots of serious troubles to you and your compromised machine. Therefore, you must follow the provided removal instruction to delete Inbox Toolbar.
Transmission Method Used By Inbox Toolbar To Infect PC
Inbox Toolbar can be easily download from inboxtoolbar.com or in bundled with the other cost-free application. The main distribution method of this toolbar is so-called bundling method. It can infiltrate inside your PC when you install any PDF creators, download managers, video streaming tool and several other application from the Internet. Therefore, you must be very careful while performing the installation set-up. By opting the custom or advanced installation method, you can track the each step of installation and prevent your PC against Inbox Toolbar.
A. Inbox Toolbar Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Inbox Toolbar related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Inbox Toolbar Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Inbox Toolbar Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Inbox Toolbar related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Inbox Toolbar, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Inbox Toolbar Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Inbox Toolbar related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Inbox Toolbar or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Inbox Toolbar or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Inbox Toolbar program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Inbox Toolbar toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Inbox Toolbar extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Inbox Toolbar
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Inbox Toolbar set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Inbox Toolbar to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Inbox Toolbar add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Delete Inbox Toolbar from Internet Explorer
|French||Guide Complet De Éliminer Inbox Toolbar de Opera|
|German||Wie man Löschen Inbox Toolbar|
|Polish||Kasować Inbox Toolbar z Safari|
|Portuguese||Desinstalar Inbox Toolbar Com sucesso|
|Italian||Rimuovere Inbox Toolbar Immediatamente|
|Spanish||Pasos sencillos para Deshacerse De Inbox Toolbar de Internet Explorer|
|Japanese||Inbox Toolbar アンインストール: 最善の方法 取り除く Inbox Toolbar 簡単なステップで|
|Dutch||Helpen om Verwijder Inbox Toolbar van Opera|
|Danish||Hjælp Til Fjerne Inbox Toolbar|
How to Remove Inbox Toolbar Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Inbox Toolbar. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Inbox Toolbar Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Inbox Toolbar or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Inbox Toolbar completely.
User Guide : Automatic Inbox Toolbar Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Inbox Toolbar and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Inbox Toolbar and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Inbox Toolbar
Step 5 Inbox Toolbar Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.