Latest research report on Quiclean
Quiclean is detected as a fraudulent Google Chrome extension application that seems identical to Always Weather, Search In Tabs, and History Cleaner and much like the others. The developers of this application require to clean their browsers and their cookies. As you can see, this feature is legitimate and useful, but the reality is far from your mind. This application is classified as a potentially unwanted program. This is due to the discretion to enter the system. After a successful infiltration, it is included with your Google Chrome browser to launch unwanted actions that can harm your computer. Researchers discover that this Quiclean drives too much serious pop-up or ads from browsers that completely ruin a surfing session. It is detrimental to the background of a system that absorbs most of your PC resources and causes a slow system response and various others PC problems such as redirections, alteration in browser or system settings and so on.
Quiclean : Unknown facts about it
- Name – Quiclean
- Type – Adware
- Risk – Medium
- Symptoms – Showing enormous advertisements or pop-ups, redirection, slow PC etc.
- Delivery – Free downloads, suspicious sites visit, use of infected links etc.
- Infected PC – Windows
Penetration methods followed by Quiclean
Quiclean has its own official download website. However, this kind of PUPs generally downloaded along with deceptive marketing method called "bundling" (stealth installation of freeware third party software bundles) and due to deceptive clicks on advertisements that has been displayed by it on every visited sites. Cyber criminals knows very clearly that the users are always in hurry the download/installation processes and skips steps thats why they use "Express or Default" options rather to use "Custom or Advanced" screen to install new programs and also to avoid unwanted installation on system.
Therefore the best option is to remove Quiclean from your system as soon as possible by using a trusted anti-malware on the system.
A. Quiclean Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Quiclean related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Quiclean Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Quiclean Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Quiclean related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Quiclean, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Quiclean Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Quiclean related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Quiclean or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Quiclean or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Quiclean program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Quiclean toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Quiclean extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Quiclean
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Quiclean set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Quiclean to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Quiclean add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Uninstall Quiclean In Simple Clicks
|French||Suppression Quiclean Complètement|
|German||Quiclean Entfernung: Wissen wie Deinstallieren Quiclean Leicht|
|Polish||Usunąć Quiclean z Safari : Pozbyć się Quiclean|
|Portuguese||Remover Quiclean Completamente|
|Italian||Disinstalla Quiclean da Opera|
|Spanish||Quiclean Eliminación: Manera eficaz de Retirar Quiclean Exitosamente|
|Japanese||削除 Quiclean 簡単に|
|Dutch||Complete Guide To Desinstallatie Quiclean|
|Danish||Løsning Til Fjerne Quiclean|
How to Remove Quiclean Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Quiclean. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Quiclean Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Quiclean or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Quiclean completely.
User Guide : Automatic Quiclean Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Quiclean and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Quiclean and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Quiclean
Step 5 Quiclean Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.