Detailed Analysis Of Bot check pop-up
Bot check pop-up is a malignant kind of system infection which can be categorized as an adware program whose main purpose is to annoy the victim of the affected operating System by constant bombardment of frustrating pop-up ads, eye catching deals and offers, discount coupons, promotional offers etc on their desktop. It can very easily pollutes different types of Windows based Operating System such as Win 32/64, 8, 7, 10, 8.1, XP, Vista etc and several popular Web Browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Microsoft Edge etc. The Domain Name is botcheck.com and its Registrar name is Name.com, Inc. which was recently got Registered on 10-08-2009 and also got Updated on 16-02-2019. Its Registry Domain ID is 1565120868_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN and its Status is maintained as clientTransferProhibited their Servers Name are ns1.mytrafficmanagement.com, ns2.mytrafficmanagement.com. The main motive of developing this malware threat by the cyber crooks of the infected machines is to extort tremendous amount of online revenue from its users.
Features Of Bot check pop-up
Bot check pop-up is a precarious advertising supported application which can silently get encroached into the victimized Operating System using various distributive methods like free file hosting websites, download free things from untrusted websites, corrupted external drives, untrustworthy third party software down-loader, click commercial ads embedded malicious codes, fake software updater, online gaming server, reading junked e-mail attachments, peer to peer file sharing network, downloading torrents websites, fake invoices, software bundling method, pornographic or adult sites, clicking suspicious pop-up ads, untrustworthy downloading sources, email spam campaigns, hacked executable files etc. This can very efficiently gain online revenue from the victim of the compromised system through Cost Per Click or Pay Per Download schemes.
Side Effects Of Bot check pop-up
Bot check pop-up is a devastating adware application which can causes various malicious effects into the deceived machine. It can blocks the functioning of security programs like firewall protection applications and anti-virus of the infected PC. It may even frustrate the user by flooding of several suspicious pop- up ads, discount coupons, deals and offers on the system screen of the affected Operating System.
How To Get Rid Of Bot check pop-up
The step-by-step removal guidelines to get rid of such Bot check pop-up from the affected Operating System by using either of the techniques manual or automatic strategies.
A. Bot check pop-up Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Bot check pop-up related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Bot check pop-up Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Bot check pop-up Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Bot check pop-up related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Bot check pop-up, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Bot check pop-up Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Bot check pop-up related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Bot check pop-up or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Bot check pop-up or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Bot check pop-up program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Bot check pop-up toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Bot check pop-up extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Bot check pop-up
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Bot check pop-up set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Bot check pop-up to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Bot check pop-up add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Removing Bot check pop-up In Simple Clicks
|French||Bot check pop-up Suppression: Simple Étapes À Désinstaller Bot check pop-up Facilement|
|German||Bot check pop-up Streichung: Beste Weg zu Beseitigen abschütteln Bot check pop-up In nur wenigen Schritten|
|Polish||Odinstaluj Bot check pop-up W prostych kliknięć|
|Portuguese||Livrar-se de Bot check pop-up Completamente|
|Italian||passi per Liberarsi di Bot check pop-up da Firefox|
|Spanish||Desinstalar Bot check pop-up de Opera : Limpiar Bot check pop-up|
|Japanese||取り除く Bot check pop-up から Internet Explorer|
|Dutch||Verwijder Bot check pop-up van Opera : Schoon Bot check pop-up|
|Danish||Effektive måde at Slet Bot check pop-up|
How to Remove Bot check pop-up Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Bot check pop-up. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Bot check pop-up Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Bot check pop-up or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Bot check pop-up completely.
User Guide : Automatic Bot check pop-up Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Bot check pop-up and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Bot check pop-up and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Bot check pop-up
Step 5 Bot check pop-up Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.