This post consists all information about Search.nearbyme.io and it's perfect deletion guide. If your web browsers homepage get replaced with this URL and searching for best tutorial guide to revert the modified settings then this post is really beneficial for you. It contains detailed information of Search.nearbyme.io and it's perfect deletion guide. Go through with this post completely.
Detailed Information of Search.nearbyme.io
Search.nearbyme.io is another domain powered by Airfind. At the first sight, it pretends itself as a helpful or trusted one that claims web surfers to search anything near by them. Similar to legitimate search domain it comes along with a search box and shortcut icons of most popular search provider including Home Portal, Google Search and Bing Search but by default, it displays the search result from Bing database which means this domain has no its own database. Despite of its look and promises, System users should not trust on it anymore because it is just a typical browser hijacker that aim to hijack users browser.
Reasons Why Should You Not Use Search.nearbyme.io
Instead of annoyances, Search.nearbyme.io doesn't deliver any helpful feature to System user. Being a part of notorious browser hijacker family, it causes lots of serious issues for the affected System users. It is mainly created by the group of cyber criminals for the monetization purposes. This is why, its developers generated thousand of pop-up ads and links in several form using PPC scheme such as pop-ups, full window ads, exciting deals, banners, pop-unders, discounts, promo codes and many more. Each click on any ads intentionally or unintentionally will lead you to the third-party site and generate online revenue for unknown. Therefore, System users should not click on any ads or links under any circumstances. If you have noticed any harmful symptoms of such a browser hijacker, you must take an immediate action regarding the deletion of Search.nearbyme.io from affected machine.
Distribution Channels of Search.nearbyme.io
- Clicking on any suspicious ads or links.
- Downloading of shareware or freeware packages.
- Updating of software through redirected link.
- Playing of online game from infected server.
- Using of contaminated peripheral devices.
- Sharing of files over peer-to-peer network etc.
A. Search.nearbyme.io Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Search.nearbyme.io related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Search.nearbyme.io Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Search.nearbyme.io Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Search.nearbyme.io related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Search.nearbyme.io, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Search.nearbyme.io Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Search.nearbyme.io related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Search.nearbyme.io or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Search.nearbyme.io or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Search.nearbyme.io program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Search.nearbyme.io toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Search.nearbyme.io extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Search.nearbyme.io
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Search.nearbyme.io set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Search.nearbyme.io to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Search.nearbyme.io add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Search.nearbyme.io Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Search.nearbyme.io. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Search.nearbyme.io Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Search.nearbyme.io or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Search.nearbyme.io completely.
User Guide : Automatic Search.nearbyme.io Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Search.nearbyme.io and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Search.nearbyme.io and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Search.nearbyme.io
Step 5 Search.nearbyme.io Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.
Steps To Uninstall Search.nearbyme.io from Firefox
|French||Search.nearbyme.io Effacement: Meilleure Façon De Se Débarrasser De Search.nearbyme.io En quelques instants|
|German||Entfernen Search.nearbyme.io In einfachen Schritten|
|Polish||Szybkie kroki do Kasować Search.nearbyme.io|
|Portuguese||Guia completo para Desinstalar Search.nearbyme.io de Safari|
|Italian||Liberarsi di Search.nearbyme.io da Opera|
|Spanish||Deshacerse De Search.nearbyme.io de Safari|
|Japanese||削除する Search.nearbyme.io 成功|
|Dutch||Bijstand Voor Verwijderen Search.nearbyme.io van Internet Explorer|
|Danish||Fjerne Search.nearbyme.io fra Chrome|