If your browsers are being redirected through the site search.findthatsearch.com then it means that a hijacker installed on your system so If you want to know how about the removal process then you should follow the below given process steps very carefully to do the successful trick to remove search.findthatsearch.com from infected PC.
Detailed description on search.findthatsearch.com
search.findthatsearch.com is a deceptive webpage which assails your web browsers to make redirection on several pesky sites. It is considered as one of the most risky malware infections that can attack on your favorite web browsers viz Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera and Microsoft Edge. It attached into it as your default search engine page by making changes into your browsers settings. It also replaces your homepage and new tab pages without taking your permission. Furthermore whenever you trying to search anything on web then you it will provide you irrelevant and modified search results which makes your browsing experience completely ruin. It also alters system settings to make itself as your startup program to initiate with every boot of the system. It installs some of the browser helper objects like extensions, toolbars and add-ons on PC without asking your consent. Due to these of the unwanted activities system performance abruptly degraded.
Additional details about search.findthatsearch.com
- Name – search.findthatsearch.com
- Type – Browser Hijacker
- Risk – Medium
- IP address – 220.127.116.11
- Created – 08/02/2017
- Expires – 08/02/2018
- Updated – 11/03/2017
- Symptoms – Altered browsers settings, replaces home page and search engine etc.
- Delivery – Spam email attachments, infected ads, malicious downloads etc.
- Infected OS – Windows
Installing ways of search.findthatsearch.com to get inside of your PC
This search.findthatsearch.com hijacker also follows similar distribution method to get into your PC as many of the malware do. Mainly this may spread through third party developed free software which do not reveal their installations and install some additional programs without asking your permission. As most of the PC users uses "Express or Default" screens rather than to use "Advanced or Custom" screens that saves you from unwanted installation and features you to see the installation list and if you find anything wrong then you can terminate the installation and save your PC from infections intrusion.
So the conclusion is to if you want to free your PC from infection then you should use a super anti-malware to remove search.findthatsearch.com.
A. search.findthatsearch.com Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view search.findthatsearch.com related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete search.findthatsearch.com Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove search.findthatsearch.com Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for search.findthatsearch.com related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than search.findthatsearch.com, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. search.findthatsearch.com Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall search.findthatsearch.com related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find search.findthatsearch.com or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall search.findthatsearch.com or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search search.findthatsearch.com program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall search.findthatsearch.com toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove search.findthatsearch.com extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove search.findthatsearch.com
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove search.findthatsearch.com set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of search.findthatsearch.com to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove search.findthatsearch.com add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove search.findthatsearch.com Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from search.findthatsearch.com. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. search.findthatsearch.com Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect search.findthatsearch.com or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete search.findthatsearch.com completely.
User Guide : Automatic search.findthatsearch.com Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of search.findthatsearch.com and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of search.findthatsearch.com and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with search.findthatsearch.com
Step 5 search.findthatsearch.com Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.