A Brief Note On Fastsupport
Fastsupport is a desolating kind of Operating System infection which can be categorized into the PUP (Potentially unwanted Program) family. It can affects various Windows based Operating System such as 10, 7, Win 32/64, 7, 8.1, Vista, 8 etc as well as many famed Web Search Engine Browsers such as Opera, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari etc. It is completely a legitimated kind of web page which offers some to remote access the computer system using the toolset called GoToAssist. It is primarily developed by the cyber criminals to help the technicians of the system to get an accessing to the affected machines to fix all the related problems and some malfunctioning. This fastsupport.com is the Domain Name of Fastsupport and its Registrar name is CSC Corporate Domains, Inc. which was recently got Registered on 05-11-2003 and also got Updated on 01-11-2018. Its Registry Domain ID is 106156913_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN and its Status is maintained as clientTransferProhibited, serverDeleteProhibited, serverTransferProhibited, serverUpdateProhibited their Servers Name are ns-a.pnap.net, ns-b.pnap.net, ns-c.pnap.net, ns-d.pnap.net, ns1.getgo.com, ns2.getgo.com, ns3.getgo.com.
Evidence To Fastsupport
Fastsupport is a fatal Potentially Unwanted Application based program which can very silently get infiltrated into the compromised Operating System by using some distributive techniques like download free things from untrusted websites, clicking suspicious pop-up ads, untrustworthy third party software down-loader, email spam campaigns, online gaming server, fake software updater, reading junked e-mail attachments, corrupted external drives, free file hosting websites, downloading torrents websites, peer to peer file sharing network, click commercial ads embedded malicious codes, software bundling method, fake invoices, pornographic or adult sites, untrustworthy downloading sources, hacked executable files and many more. The prime intension of designing such malware threat by the hackers of the affected computer system is to extract enormous amount of revenue from the users by mens of several techniques such as Pay Per Download or Cost Per Click.
Disadvantages Caused By Fastsupport
Fastsupport/GoToAssist.exe is a fake scam which appears as a pop-up ad which claims that your computer system is affected by any malicious program. It can forcefully convince the victim to allow the certified Microsoft Technicians to work on such suspicious problem and get them fixed as early as possible. It also blocks the working operation of firewall application and anti-virus programs of the contaminated PC.
How To Terminate Fastsupport
Basically there are two methods to terminate this Fastsupport malware threat from the deceived Operating System either by using manual or automatic removal tools.
A. Fastsupport Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Fastsupport related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Fastsupport Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Fastsupport Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Fastsupport related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Fastsupport, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Fastsupport Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Fastsupport related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Fastsupport or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Fastsupport or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Fastsupport program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Fastsupport toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Fastsupport extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Fastsupport
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Fastsupport set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Fastsupport to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Fastsupport add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Delete Fastsupport from Internet Explorer : Delete Fastsupport
|French||Guide Facile À Retirer Fastsupport de Internet Explorer|
|German||Fastsupport Entfernung: Tipps zu Beseitigen abschütteln Fastsupport Vollständig|
|Polish||Fastsupport Deinstalacja: Pomóc Odinstaluj Fastsupport Całkowicie|
|Portuguese||Livrar-se de Fastsupport Em apenas alguns passos|
|Italian||Suggerimenti per Disinstalla Fastsupport da Opera|
|Spanish||Manera eficaz de Borrar Fastsupport|
|Japanese||削除する Fastsupport から Chrome|
|Dutch||Verwijderen Fastsupport In Muisklikken|
|Danish||Slip af med Fastsupport fra Firefox|
How to Remove Fastsupport Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Fastsupport. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Fastsupport Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Fastsupport or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Fastsupport completely.
User Guide : Automatic Fastsupport Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Fastsupport and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Fastsupport and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Fastsupport
Step 5 Fastsupport Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.