A Short Note On Megalodon malware
Megalodon malware is an intrusive computer infection that can be classified under the Trojans family. This is the most dangerous key logger which is mainly developed with the prime intension of extorting lots of online profitable revenue from the innocent users of the compromised computer system. It can infects many kinds of Windows platform based Operating System such as 8.1, XP, 10, 8, 7, Vista etc and numerous popular Web Browsers such as Safari, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox etc. as it get inside the targeted computer it is directly responsible for the encryption of all essential documents of the users that are stored on the affected machines.
Signs Of Megalodon malware
Megalodon malware is an extremely injurious data encrypting malware threat whose main purpose is to allow the remote hackers to get remote accessed into the deceived PC. This trojan can very secretly get encroached into the targeted machines using many spreading ways such as downloading torrents websites, peer to peer file sharing network, corrupted external drives, fake invoices, untrustworthy third party software down-loader, software bundling method, clicking suspicious pop-up ads, hacked executable files, fake software updater, pornographic or adult sites, reading junked e-mail attachments, free file hosting websites, untrustworthy downloading sources, email spam campaigns, online gaming server, etc. It may compromises the confidential informations of the victims and then demands to pay for many dollars in order to get decryption tool. The demanded money had to be paid by using crypto-currency like Bitcoin, DASH, Ethereum, Monero etc. which fluctuates between 500-1500 Dollars.
Negative Aspects Of Megalodon malware
Megalodon malware behaves as a RAT (Remote Access Tool) which can gain access to personal documents that are saved on the compromised system and able to collect as much revenue from the victims through money transferring, online purchasing, lending money from the users contacts that leads to several financial loss and also harms the privacy of the users. It can stops the working of firewall applications and anti-virus programs of the affected computer system.
How To Erase Megalodon malware
Basically there are two reliable techniques to erase such Megalodon malware threat from the victimized computer sytem by using of the ways manual or automatic deletion tools.
A. Megalodon malware Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Megalodon malware related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Megalodon malware Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Megalodon malware Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Megalodon malware related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Megalodon malware, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Megalodon malware Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Megalodon malware related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Megalodon malware or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Megalodon malware or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Megalodon malware program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Megalodon malware toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Megalodon malware extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Megalodon malware
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Megalodon malware set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Megalodon malware to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Megalodon malware add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Megalodon malware Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Megalodon malware. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Megalodon malware Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Megalodon malware or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Megalodon malware completely.
|French||Retrait Megalodon malware En quelques instants|
|German||Löschen Megalodon malware von Firefox : Blockieren Megalodon malware|
|Polish||Usuwanie Megalodon malware z łatwością|
|Portuguese||Passos para Desinstalar Megalodon malware de Safari|
|Italian||Disinstalla Megalodon malware da Opera|
|Spanish||Quitar Megalodon malware En sencillos pasos|
|Danish||Enkle trin til Afinstaller Megalodon malware|
|Dutch||Verwijder Megalodon malware Met Succes|
User Guide : Automatic Megalodon malware Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Megalodon malware and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Megalodon malware and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Megalodon malware
Step 5 Megalodon malware Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.