What do you know about the JS/Adware.Revizer.B?
JS/Adware.Revizer.B is a trojan virus. It is auto executable and created by the hackers. It is very tough to detect because it get automatically installed itself in the compromised system. It sneak into the computer stealthily and instantly disable the security measures. It mostly focus on Windows operating system for all versions. It connect the system to the remote server and permit the cyber criminals to access the whole computer remotely.
It creates the junk data and temporary files in bulk in the hard drive that affects the efficiency of the computer. User may face several unwanted troubles from the JS/Adware.Revizer.B. it slow down the system, hard drive crash occur, loss of data, malfunctioning of application and etc. It transmit the personal information to the hackers for illegal activities. The hackers use it for marketing campaign and sell it to the third party to earn profit illegally.
What are the techniques used by JS/Adware.Revizer.B to enters into your computer?
JS/Adware.Revizer.B enters when download the third party freeware apps. The spam email when get opened it also get penetrated into the computer. It makes various modifications inside the system settings. It generally infects all types of files. It sneaks without any permission. The other kinds of methods for the penetration are visiting suspicious website like pron or torrent. Network file sharing, playing online games, downloading media files or cracked software also brings JS/Adware.Revizer.B.
What are the problematic scenario of the JS/Adware.Revizer.B?
Once JS/Adware.Revizer.B get installed into the machine, it leads to the major damage. It is capable to destroy the whole system.
- JS/Adware.Revizer.B silently invade into the system without any authorization of the user.
- Destroy system programs, software, files, etc.
- Disable antivirus and firewall protection.
- JS/Adware.Revizer.B also brings the similar kinds of threats, malware, spyware on the system.
- Block vital features such as registry editor, task manager, control panel, and etc.
- Create new registry key to start automatically inside the computer.
- Steal personal and financial data and send it to the cyber criminals.
- Create backdoor and allow cyber criminals to access remotely to your PC.
A. JS/Adware.Revizer.B Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view JS/Adware.Revizer.B related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete JS/Adware.Revizer.B Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove JS/Adware.Revizer.B Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for JS/Adware.Revizer.B related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than JS/Adware.Revizer.B, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. JS/Adware.Revizer.B Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall JS/Adware.Revizer.B related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find JS/Adware.Revizer.B or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall JS/Adware.Revizer.B or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search JS/Adware.Revizer.B program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall JS/Adware.Revizer.B toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove JS/Adware.Revizer.B extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove JS/Adware.Revizer.B
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove JS/Adware.Revizer.B set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of JS/Adware.Revizer.B to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove JS/Adware.Revizer.B add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove JS/Adware.Revizer.B Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from JS/Adware.Revizer.B. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. JS/Adware.Revizer.B Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect JS/Adware.Revizer.B or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete JS/Adware.Revizer.B completely.
|French||Éliminer JS/Adware.Revizer.B de Safari|
|German||Führer zu Deinstallieren JS/Adware.Revizer.B|
|Polish||Wiedzieć jak Odinstaluj JS/Adware.Revizer.B z Internet Explorer|
|Portuguese||Remover JS/Adware.Revizer.B Imediatamente|
|Italian||Disinstalla JS/Adware.Revizer.B da Internet Explorer|
|Spanish||Deshacerse De JS/Adware.Revizer.B de Opera|
|Danish||JS/Adware.Revizer.B Afinstallation: Trin for trin guide til Fjerne JS/Adware.Revizer.B I Enkle Trin|
|Dutch||Tips Voor Het verwijderen JS/Adware.Revizer.B van Opera|
User Guide : Automatic JS/Adware.Revizer.B Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of JS/Adware.Revizer.B and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of JS/Adware.Revizer.B and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with JS/Adware.Revizer.B
Step 5 JS/Adware.Revizer.B Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.