Complete Information on Win32/CoinMiner.DQ
Win32/CoinMiner.DQ is a nasty Trojan virus which is used by the hackers to mine cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Monero or others. Technically speaking, it mainly infiltrates the targeted systems with the help of other cost-free programs without asking user's direct permission. One of the main consequences of having this threat on your computer is that it will highly reduce the Internet speed of your machine. Additionally, you may notice browser crash and similar annoying issues when infected with Win32/CoinMiner.DQ virus. This type of threat is actively spreading over the Internet since 2011. However, most of the anti-virus programs can easily detect the presence of this Trojan on user's computer.
What's more, you should block the processes of this malware on your machine as early as you can. If the installed anti-virus application is outdated, then it won't detect the presence of this malware on your device. The Win32/CoinMiner.DQ Trojan can be executed with a malicious file known as 'cgminer.exe' and does not leave any type of traces in the system's desktop as well. Due to the presence of this malware, you can notice the sudden slow down on your computer speed and degrades performance as well. Few applications that have already installed on the system may start lagging or become non-responsive whenever you try to open those software or use them for other purposes. It may consume the high system resources which makes the machine dull.
What are the issues caused by Win32/CoinMiner.DQ?
The main problem associated with this Trojan infection is that Win32/CoinMiner.DQ completely degrades the performance of compromised PC. Therefore, if you want to use your system as it was previously and to improve the overall performance of the machine, you need to eliminate this Trojan virus as quickly as possible. If you want to eliminate the malware and all its related components that are using the high computer resources, then you can use the updated and powerful anti-malware suite. Removing Win32/CoinMiner.DQ virus manually may cause further damages to your device because you might delete the wrong instead of eliminating its associated files because the malware uses the legit-looking file name to remain undetected.
A. Win32/CoinMiner.DQ Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Win32/CoinMiner.DQ related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Win32/CoinMiner.DQ Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Win32/CoinMiner.DQ Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Win32/CoinMiner.DQ related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Win32/CoinMiner.DQ, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Win32/CoinMiner.DQ Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Win32/CoinMiner.DQ related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Win32/CoinMiner.DQ or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Win32/CoinMiner.DQ or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Win32/CoinMiner.DQ program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Win32/CoinMiner.DQ toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Win32/CoinMiner.DQ extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Win32/CoinMiner.DQ
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Win32/CoinMiner.DQ set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Win32/CoinMiner.DQ to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Win32/CoinMiner.DQ add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Win32/CoinMiner.DQ Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Win32/CoinMiner.DQ. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Win32/CoinMiner.DQ Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Win32/CoinMiner.DQ or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Win32/CoinMiner.DQ completely.
|French||Win32/CoinMiner.DQ Suppression: Tutoriel À Désinstaller Win32/CoinMiner.DQ Manuellement|
|German||Deinstallieren Win32/CoinMiner.DQ von Chrome : Hinauswerfen Win32/CoinMiner.DQ|
|Polish||Odinstaluj Win32/CoinMiner.DQ z Internet Explorer|
|Portuguese||Maneira eficaz de Livrar-se de Win32/CoinMiner.DQ de Chrome|
|Italian||Liberarsi di Win32/CoinMiner.DQ da Chrome|
|Spanish||Borrar Win32/CoinMiner.DQ Instantáneamente|
|Danish||Fjerne Win32/CoinMiner.DQ fra Safari|
|Dutch||Oplossing voor Verwijder Win32/CoinMiner.DQ|
User Guide : Automatic Win32/CoinMiner.DQ Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Win32/CoinMiner.DQ and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Win32/CoinMiner.DQ and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Win32/CoinMiner.DQ
Step 5 Win32/CoinMiner.DQ Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.