Main Objective Of Revenge Trojan
Revenge Trojan is a calamitous computer system infection that can be classified as a Trojan family. This is a high risked Trojans malware threat which displays bogus warnings messages about the serious issues created with in the compromised computer system. It may also modifies the permission policies and also alters its registry keys. This can contaminates many Windows Operating System such as XP, 8, 7, 10, Vista, 8.1 etc and much famed Search Engine Browsers Microsoft Edge, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome etc. It can get connected to the hacker-controlled servers and allows the remote hackers to spy on the user’s browsing activities for gathering confidential informations of the users. With this secured connection they take full control over the contaminated machines and may also steals some crucial data of the victims.
Distributive Methods Of Revenge Trojan
Revenge Trojan is a malignant program that can very secretly gets invaded into the victimized computer system using various spreading techniques such as pornographic or adult sites, fake software updater, untrustworthy downloading sources, fake invoices, software bundling method, peer to peer file sharing network, hacked executable files, email spam campaigns, free file hosting websites, downloading torrents websites, online gaming server, clicking suspicious pop-up ads, corrupted external drives, reading junked e-mail attachments etc. The main motive of creating such malware threat by the cyber criminals is to extract tremendous amount of money from the victims of the compromised machines.
Malicious Features Of Revenge Trojan
Revenge Trojan is a injurious malware that can displays many warning message notifications about the corrupted system files. It can download or install any type of malicious programs directly into the victimized machines without having user authorizations. It is capable of producing some unwanted error messages or crashing the system as well. It may also deactivates all the security suites of the contaminated system like firewall protection and anti-virus programs.
Why To Delete Revenge Trojan
The step-by-step removing guidelines are given that are very helpful in deleting such Revenge Trojan from the deceived computer system by using either of the techniques like manual or automatic approaches.
A. Revenge Trojan Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Revenge Trojan related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Revenge Trojan Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Revenge Trojan Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Revenge Trojan related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Revenge Trojan, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Revenge Trojan Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Revenge Trojan related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Revenge Trojan or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Revenge Trojan or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Revenge Trojan program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Revenge Trojan toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Revenge Trojan extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Revenge Trojan
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Revenge Trojan set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Revenge Trojan to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Revenge Trojan add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Revenge Trojan Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Revenge Trojan. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Revenge Trojan Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Revenge Trojan or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Revenge Trojan completely.
|French||Revenge Trojan Désinstallation: Tutoriel À Éliminer Revenge Trojan En quelques instants|
|German||Beseitigen abschütteln Revenge Trojan In nur wenigen Schritten|
|Polish||Usuwanie Revenge Trojan W prostych kliknięć|
|Portuguese||Guia completo para Excluir Revenge Trojan|
|Italian||Disinstalla Revenge Trojan da Opera|
|Spanish||Guiar a Retirar Revenge Trojan de Internet Explorer|
|Danish||Hjælp Til Slet Revenge Trojan|
|Dutch||Eenvoudige gids To Van Afkomen Revenge Trojan|
User Guide : Automatic Revenge Trojan Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Revenge Trojan and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Revenge Trojan and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Revenge Trojan
Step 5 Revenge Trojan Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.