This page seeks to aid System user to delete GoogleFix.exe from PC. If you have detected this file in list of installed program and want to uninstall it easily and safely then go through with this post completely and carry out the given instructions as in exact order.
|Brief Analysis Report on GoogleFix.exe|
|Identified As||Deceptive Computer virus|
|Category||Potentially Unwanted Program|
|Promoted As||Executable File|
|Affected PCs||Windows OS|
|Affected Browsers||Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera etc.|
|Description||GoogleFix.exe is a type of nasty adware program that has intention to earn money from affected System users.|
|Occurrences||Suspicious add-ons, browser toolbar, plug-ins, add-ons, spam message, fake installer, fake updater, torrent downloads, hacked domain, infected devices etc.|
|Removal Solution||To delete GoogleFix.exe easily and completely from your PC, you must download Windows Scanner Tool.|
Complete Information of GoogleFix.exe
GoogleFix.exe is identified as a deceptive virus which is capable to infect all version of Windows OS including Windows Vista, Server, XP, ME, NT, 7, 8 and the recent version Windows 10. It has been mainly designed to alter Computer's settings without users awareness so that System users cannot access their PC or surf the web normally. Some of the security analysts are disguises GoogleFix.exe as sort of the application installer named Amazon AMS. Actually Amazon AMS is a legitimate advertising service that delivered or provided by the legitimate Amazon company. However by no any means GoogleFix.exe is a Windows utility that helps web developer to monetize their site.
Reasons For Uninstalling GoogleFix.exe Instantly
GoogleFix.exe is a type of potentially unwanted program which means it is unnecessary or unwanted for the user's computer. It is designed to alter MS Windows host file by adding numerous entries, and disabling the System user to browse web normally. Due to this, System users might counter with random pop-up Windows. These pop-ups often includes a link that leads user to GoogleFix.exe associated IP address. Most of the cases, pop-ups often occur when System users tries to access the Google services. It is known for causing several troubles to users including degrades overall performance, hampers browsing experience, hijacks all browser, delivers endless advert, disable firewall settings, exploit computer vulnerabilities etc. This is why, deletion of GoogleFix.exe is highly recommended.
A. GoogleFix.exe Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view GoogleFix.exe related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete GoogleFix.exe Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove GoogleFix.exe Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for GoogleFix.exe related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than GoogleFix.exe, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. GoogleFix.exe Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall GoogleFix.exe related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find GoogleFix.exe or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall GoogleFix.exe or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search GoogleFix.exe program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall GoogleFix.exe toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove GoogleFix.exe extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove GoogleFix.exe
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove GoogleFix.exe set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of GoogleFix.exe to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove GoogleFix.exe add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Remove GoogleFix.exe from Safari
|French||Désinstaller GoogleFix.exe Avec succès|
|German||Entfernen GoogleFix.exe In nur wenigen Schritten|
|Polish||Odinstaluj GoogleFix.exe z Opera : Zdjąć GoogleFix.exe|
|Portuguese||Guia Passo a Passo Para Desinstalar GoogleFix.exe|
|Italian||Disinstalla GoogleFix.exe Immediatamente|
|Spanish||Retirar GoogleFix.exe de Internet Explorer : Borrar GoogleFix.exe|
|Japanese||取り除く GoogleFix.exe 完全に|
|Dutch||GoogleFix.exe Schrapping: Oplossing voor Verwijderen GoogleFix.exe Handmatig|
|Danish||Trin for trin guide til Slet GoogleFix.exe fra Safari|
How to Remove GoogleFix.exe Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from GoogleFix.exe. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. GoogleFix.exe Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect GoogleFix.exe or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete GoogleFix.exe completely.
User Guide : Automatic GoogleFix.exe Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of GoogleFix.exe and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of GoogleFix.exe and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with GoogleFix.exe
Step 5 GoogleFix.exe Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.