Have you got Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 on your Windows PC? Is it ruins your PC badly after making unnecessary and unexpected modification in entire browser settings? Does your anti-virus program unable to detect & delete it? Searching for an effective solution to deal with such an issue? If so, your search ends here. Keep reading this post completely and carry out the provided removal instruction as in the exact order.
Researcher Report on Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988
Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 is a recently detected Trojan infection and reported by malware researchers as the rapidly growing Computer threat. It is capable of infecting almost all version of Windows System without asking for user's approval including Windows Server 2000, Server 2002, Server 2005, Server 2008, XP, Vista, NT, Me, 7, 8, 10 and so on. This variant of Trojan infection brutally ruin PC and make user feel so helpless. It attacks PC secretly and injects its malign codes into the System program files and spread its copies into the several locations of targeted PC. As a result, your System starts freezing up and unresponsive. Therefore, users are highly advised to delete Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 instantly from the infected machine.
Dissemination Techniques of Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988
Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 can be infect your PC through several deceptive techniques. Most of the cases, it travels along with the bundled of third-party software and program. When you download or install any cost-free application then it secretly enter inside your PC. It can also get intrudes via spam campaigns, drive-by-downloads, torrent hackers, pirated software, malicious sites, infected devices, file sharing sources etc. Apart from these distribution channels, the con artists of Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 uses other deceptive methods to victimized PC but mainly spread via Internet. Therefore, you should be very cautious while surfing Internet.
Common Symptoms of Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988
- Slows down PC working speed by utilizing more memory space and resources
- Browsers starts leading you to the unsafe domain or third-party site.
- Inactive all internet security, firewall settings and anti-virus program.
- Injects malicious infection after opening System backdoor.
- Gathers all sensitive data and forwarded them to cyber criminals
A. Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 completely.
User Guide : Automatic Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988
Step 5 Trojan/Win32.Ransom.C1926988 Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.