My-search.com Can Track User's Browsing Activities
My-search.com is an infamous browser hijacker threat which is capable of infiltrating user's machine without being noticed. It comes as an additional component attached with freeware programs that computer users keep downloading from unreliable sources every day. After getting installed, it can cause unwanted browser redirects to suspicious websites instead of opening the desired reliable one. The threat has the ability to modify the default homepage, search engine and start page with its own dubious website. It can also set my-search.com as a default new tab URL. In addition to that, the hijacker can inject various unwanted toolbars or add-ons onto your Internet browser without seeking for your approval.
Once it does that, it can generate plenty of unsafe or even dangerous advertisements on your computer screen. Furthermore, talking about the other annoying properties of this hijacker, it can provide altered search results and install cookies or web beacons in order to accumulate your browsing history. In general, the presence of my-search.com cyber infection on your Windows computer can cause slower system performance and also slows down the browser's running speed as well. It just pretend to be a reliable search provider and urge PC users to set it as a default one. The main objective of this threat is to earn quick money for its developer by promoting their domains and increasing the rate of visitors.
Why my-search.com should be removed immediately?
A. my-search.com Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view my-search.com related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete my-search.com Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove my-search.com Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for my-search.com related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than my-search.com, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. my-search.com Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall my-search.com related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find my-search.com or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall my-search.com or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search my-search.com program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall my-search.com toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove my-search.com extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove my-search.com
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove my-search.com set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of my-search.com to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove my-search.com add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove my-search.com Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from my-search.com. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. my-search.com Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect my-search.com or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete my-search.com completely.
User Guide : Automatic my-search.com Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of my-search.com and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of my-search.com and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with my-search.com
Step 5 my-search.com Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.
Get Rid Of my-search.com from Firefox : Efface my-search.com
|French||Désinstaller my-search.com de Chrome : Éliminer my-search.com|
|German||Beseitigen abschütteln my-search.com Erfolgreich|
|Polish||Usunięciem my-search.com Natychmiast|
|Portuguese||Livrar-se de my-search.com de Internet Explorer|
|Italian||Liberarsi di my-search.com In semplici clic|
|Spanish||Deshacerse De my-search.com de Internet Explorer : Limpiar my-search.com|
|Japanese||アンインストール my-search.com から Internet Explorer|
|Dutch||my-search.com Ongeïnstalleerd: Instructievideo To Desinstallatie my-search.com In Slechts Enkele Stappen|
|Danish||Fjernelse my-search.com Øjeblikkeligt|