How Weird is FunnySurfing.com?
FunnySurfing.com was on the Internet in January 2017 as a search engine official page but it is not functional. Actually, during initial analysis we found that it is fully non-functional (dummy search engine). Thus, it will not provide any result while you search anything. But, it may inject a wide range of ads onto the web page that you open. These ads generate online marketing revenue for browser hijacker developers on the basis of your per click or purchase. Developers present FunnySurfing.com as a web search engine that significantly enhances your search experience by listing improved search results and customize search page by displaying local weather forecasts, allowing you to create 'TO-DO-List' online. It includes few more features that may seem useful but in reality these feature do nothing good.
FunnySurfing.com is very similar to search-it.online and search.privacyassistant.com. These fake search engines claim to offer the most relevant search result but in reality all have only one goal to make its developers rich by collecting Internet marketing revenue. Such type of fake search engines cause unwanted redirects and continually record various user-system information including personal identifying informations as well. These data might contain your personal details which will be handed over to cyber crooks via remote locations. Later on, the data might be used for online marketing purposes or hacking. Though, you need to get rid of FunnySurfing.com to keep your privacy safe.
How did FunnySurfing.com end up on computer?
In most events we have noticed that developers use a deceptive marketing technique known as Bundling. Since, they know that computer users often rush the installation process and skip important steps in a hurry. As all the details of FunnySurfing.com are hidden inside Custom/ Advanced option, in lack of details you may allow malicious setups to make significant changes onto your browser unknowingly. Later on, you notice that your browsers are taken over and acting while surfing internet.
Hence, to decline such optional installation, you should always use Custom/Advanced process while your install any freeware application. It would be really beneficial if you keep your Anti-spyware software up-to-date and activated always. As of now, you must eliminate FunnySurfing.com browser hijacker from your system using following guide:
A. FunnySurfing.com Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view FunnySurfing.com related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete FunnySurfing.com Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove FunnySurfing.com Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for FunnySurfing.com related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than FunnySurfing.com, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. FunnySurfing.com Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall FunnySurfing.com related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find FunnySurfing.com or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall FunnySurfing.com or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search FunnySurfing.com program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall FunnySurfing.com toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove FunnySurfing.com extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove FunnySurfing.com
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove FunnySurfing.com set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of FunnySurfing.com to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove FunnySurfing.com add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove FunnySurfing.com Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from FunnySurfing.com. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. FunnySurfing.com Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect FunnySurfing.com or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete FunnySurfing.com completely.
User Guide : Automatic FunnySurfing.com Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of FunnySurfing.com and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of FunnySurfing.com and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with FunnySurfing.com
Step 5 FunnySurfing.com Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.
Quick Steps To Uninstall FunnySurfing.com from Chrome
|French||Désinstaller FunnySurfing.com En quelques instants|
|German||Deinstallieren FunnySurfing.com Erfolgreich|
|Polish||Usunięciem FunnySurfing.com W ciągu zaledwie kilku krokach|
|Portuguese||Remover FunnySurfing.com Em passos simples|
|Italian||Come Disinstalla FunnySurfing.com|
|Spanish||Manera eficaz de Desinstalar FunnySurfing.com de Firefox|
|Japanese||削除する FunnySurfing.com から Opera|
|Dutch||Beste manier om Desinstallatie FunnySurfing.com|
|Danish||Slet FunnySurfing.com fra Internet Explorer : Slet FunnySurfing.com|