What is Desktop_media_service.exe?
Desktop_media_service.exe is a Trojan virus which annoy user while working online. It is very irritating and create a loophole for other threats. It is popular as a secret item because it get hidden deeply inside your PC. You will never know that where it is. You computer get operated slowly after the invasion of this Trojan horse. Even if you will use professional software to speedup your system, it will never work. Your entire system get shutdown and your files also get corrupted due this virus.
Desktop_media_service.exe sneak into computer via different methods. It enters without any permission to the user and make your computer more vulnerable. The bundling technique is very significant to sneak Desktop_media_service.exe inside the computer. It comes via bundled with free software. The other deceptive methods are clicking on unknown links, visiting malicious websites, downloading the fake updates of software, and etc. These types of methods are highly used by the hackers to penetrate this annoyance virus easily and silently. The other methods are also very useful for them which are spam email and junk mail attachments. When user open the spam email, the trojan horse get the chance to sneak into the system secretly. The spam mail may be in the form of .txt, html or .doc.
The problematic scenario caused by the Desktop_media_service.exe
- Desktop_media_service.exe slowdown the speed of the entire system.
- Give fake alert and advertisements when you surf online.
- Damages the registry for the security exploit.
- Disable many program and system function.
- It silently allow the remote access.
- It uses advance tracking technique.
What are the harmful activities of the Desktop_media_service.exe?
The worst aspect of this Desktop_media_service.exe is that it give a critical situation to the user. When it get connected to the remote server, the hackers get the benefits to spy your all activities online. They hack your important data. The data may be your Identity, bank account details, credit card number and etc. the hackers grab this information for their wrong purpose. So, it is recommended here that remove Desktop_media_service.exe quickly from your computer and make your PC safe.
A. Desktop_media_service.exe Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Desktop_media_service.exe related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Desktop_media_service.exe Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Desktop_media_service.exe Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Desktop_media_service.exe related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Desktop_media_service.exe, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Desktop_media_service.exe Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Desktop_media_service.exe related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Desktop_media_service.exe or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Desktop_media_service.exe or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Desktop_media_service.exe program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Desktop_media_service.exe toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Desktop_media_service.exe extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Desktop_media_service.exe
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Desktop_media_service.exe set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Desktop_media_service.exe to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Desktop_media_service.exe add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Desktop_media_service.exe Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Desktop_media_service.exe. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Desktop_media_service.exe Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Desktop_media_service.exe or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Desktop_media_service.exe completely.
|French||Étapes Rapides Vers Retirer Desktop_media_service.exe de Internet Explorer|
|German||Schritte zu Entfernen Desktop_media_service.exe|
|Polish||Odinstaluj Desktop_media_service.exe z Firefox : Zdjąć Desktop_media_service.exe|
|Portuguese||Passos para Desinstalar Desktop_media_service.exe de Internet Explorer|
|Italian||Elimina Desktop_media_service.exe da Chrome : Cancellare Desktop_media_service.exe|
|Spanish||Deshacerse De Desktop_media_service.exe de Internet Explorer|
|Danish||Slip af med Desktop_media_service.exe fra Chrome : Rive ud Desktop_media_service.exe|
|Dutch||Instructievideo To Verwijderen Desktop_media_service.exe van Opera|
User Guide : Automatic Desktop_media_service.exe Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Desktop_media_service.exe and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Desktop_media_service.exe and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Desktop_media_service.exe
Step 5 Desktop_media_service.exe Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.