Each time while surfing the Internet, are you asking to complete 2018 Annual Visitor Survey? If yes, please don't participate in it because it is just a fake scam created by adware developers just to trick online users into purchasing sponsored products and services. To know complete information about 2018 Annual Visitor Survey, go through with this post completely.
Information About 2018 Annual Visitor Survey In Short
2018 Annual Visitor Survey also known as Mozilla Firefox Opinion poll is actually a fake survey created by the adware developers for monetization purposes. However, this type of survey scam seems as a trustworthy at the first sight because it promises System users to reward gift cards, coupons and several other amazing deals. After seeing such a survey report, most of the System users want to know that it is legitimate or not. If you are also one of them then you must know that it is nothing but a scam that always tries to misleads System users into thinking that they can win an exciting prize after completing the survey.
Main Objective of 2018 Annual Visitor Survey Developers
According to the depth analysis by researchers, 2018 Annual Visitor Survey is listed under adware category. In the official site of US government, such a survey has been mentioned as a notorious threat created by the Scammers. Prize scammers often uses such a survey to track and steal users all personal data. It often appears as a phony survey that ask victims for their personal data including username, password, bank account details, IP addresses and may more. But users should not tricked by it under any circumstances. otherwise, they have to suffer with several serious issues. To avoid System from any further damages, System users must take an immediate action regarding uninstallation of 2018 Annual Visitor Survey.
Know Where Does 2018 Annual Visitor Survey Come From
Being created by adware developers, it enters inside the PC along with the bundling method. Downloading and installing of any freeware or shareware packages from trusted or even untrusted sources is one of the main source of 2018 Annual Visitor Survey. Bundling method usually offers several download packages and additional component that can be easily get installed when System users download any legitimate application. Hackers often hides its payload within Custom or Advanced installation option skipped by almost all regular users. Therefore, System users must opt Custom/Advanced option to install any packages and avoid the install of 2018 Annual Visitor Survey or other adware program.
A. 2018 Annual Visitor Survey Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view 2018 Annual Visitor Survey related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete 2018 Annual Visitor Survey Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove 2018 Annual Visitor Survey Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for 2018 Annual Visitor Survey related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than 2018 Annual Visitor Survey, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. 2018 Annual Visitor Survey Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall 2018 Annual Visitor Survey related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find 2018 Annual Visitor Survey or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall 2018 Annual Visitor Survey or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search 2018 Annual Visitor Survey program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall 2018 Annual Visitor Survey toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove 2018 Annual Visitor Survey extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove 2018 Annual Visitor Survey
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove 2018 Annual Visitor Survey set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of 2018 Annual Visitor Survey to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove 2018 Annual Visitor Survey add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Effective Way To Delete 2018 Annual Visitor Survey from Firefox
|French||Se Débarrasser De 2018 Annual Visitor Survey de Internet Explorer|
|German||Wissen wie Löschen 2018 Annual Visitor Survey|
|Polish||Odinstaluj 2018 Annual Visitor Survey W prostych kliknięć|
|Portuguese||Livrar-se de 2018 Annual Visitor Survey de Chrome : Limpar 2018 Annual Visitor Survey|
|Italian||Rimuovere 2018 Annual Visitor Survey da Firefox|
|Spanish||Borrar 2018 Annual Visitor Survey de Chrome|
|Japanese||削除する 2018 Annual Visitor Survey 手動で|
|Dutch||Verwijderen 2018 Annual Visitor Survey In Eenvoudige Stappen|
|Danish||Hjælp Til Slip af med 2018 Annual Visitor Survey|
How to Remove 2018 Annual Visitor Survey Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from 2018 Annual Visitor Survey. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. 2018 Annual Visitor Survey Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect 2018 Annual Visitor Survey or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete 2018 Annual Visitor Survey completely.
User Guide : Automatic 2018 Annual Visitor Survey Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of 2018 Annual Visitor Survey and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of 2018 Annual Visitor Survey and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with 2018 Annual Visitor Survey
Step 5 2018 Annual Visitor Survey Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.