Are you facing lots of problems while surfing the Internet? Does your browser constantly lead to unknown site which looks like similar to the Google? Have you encountered with thousand of annoying ads and links? If so, there is a high chance that your System is infected with Google redirect virus. Well, no need to be panic. Here, an effective removal solution is provided by an expert to delete Google redirect virus easily and safely.
Do you know actually what is Google redirect virus?
Google redirect virus is known as one of the most irritating and annoying redirect virus associated with a browser hijacker. As it name suggest that it redirect the search results of Google. However, it is capable of redirecting other browser's search results. It can infect any web browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Safari etc. Since, Chrome is one of the most popular and wide used browser so most of the user become victims of it. According to the report of 2016, Google redirect virus have infected more than 60 million Systems out of which 1/3rd is from United States. As of the May 2016, its infection seems to make a come back with highly increasing number.
Why does Google redirect virus survives?
Similar to the other redirect virus, Google redirect virus has sole intention to boost traffic and generate revenue. This site uses Google Custom Search to enhance and improve search experience and to generate little extra revenues. When you search anything, you will see some Google ads that based on the PPC scheme. A simple click on those ads will redirect your browser to third-party sites and generate revenues for third-party.
How Google redirect virus intrudes into your PC?
Being a member of redirect virus, Google redirect virus uses various stealthy ways to lurk inside the PC. Some of them are as follows :
- Downloading and installing of any cost free applications from the Internet.
- Opening any spam campaigns or attachments.
- Playing online games.
- Sharing file over P2P network.
- Use of infected external devices etc.
What assembles Google redirect virus evasive?
Technically, Google redirect virus is a rootkit not virus. It gets itself associated with windows service which makes it to work as an OS file. It intrudes inside PC deeply and prevent itself from detection. This virus is coded using strong algorithm in such a way that it creates various files from the same code. Its deceptive behavior makes it very difficult for software to catch its malicious code and release security patch. To have a better online experience and keep PC safe, it is very necessary to remove Google redirect virus as soon as possible.
A. Google redirect virus Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Google redirect virus related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Google redirect virus Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Google redirect virus Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Google redirect virus related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Google redirect virus, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Google redirect virus Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Google redirect virus related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Google redirect virus or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Google redirect virus or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Google redirect virus program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Google redirect virus toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Google redirect virus extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Google redirect virus
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Google redirect virus set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Google redirect virus to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Google redirect virus add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Google redirect virus Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Google redirect virus. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Google redirect virus Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Google redirect virus or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Google redirect virus completely.
User Guide : Automatic Google redirect virus Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Google redirect virus and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Google redirect virus and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Google redirect virus
Step 5 Google redirect virus Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.
Solution To Delete Google redirect virus from Internet Explorer
|French||Étapes Rapides Vers Éliminer Google redirect virus|
|German||Entfernen Google redirect virus In einfachen Klicks|
|Polish||Kasować Google redirect virus z Safari : Naprawić Google redirect virus|
|Portuguese||Remover Google redirect virus de Internet Explorer : Derrubar Google redirect virus|
|Italian||Rimuovere Google redirect virus Completamente|
|Spanish||Google redirect virus Eliminación: Tutorial para Retirar Google redirect virus Completamente|
|Japanese||Google redirect virus 除去: の勝手を知っている 削除する Google redirect virus 成功|
|Dutch||Tips Voor Het verwijderen Google redirect virus van Chrome|
|Danish||Ved hvordan Afinstaller Google redirect virus fra Firefox|