System infected by Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B? Looking for an effective and appropriate guide regarding deletion of it? If yes, keep reading this post completely. Here you will get all information related to Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B including it's detailed information, propagation channels, harmful impacts and removal tips. Go through with this expert's guidelines completely.
What do you know about Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B?
According to the security analysts, Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B is one of the most deadly and awful System infection which is regarded as one of the notorious trojan infection. This malware has been created by the professional cyber hackers to perform series of malicious actions into the affected machine. Being a silent intruder, it has infected wide range of System across the world. It can attack almost all version of Windows Operating System such as Windows Vista, XP, Server, Me, NT, 7, 8/8.1 and the latest Windows Operating System 10. Once getting inside the System secretly, it conducts lots of malicious actions which doesn't only freezes up affected machine but also endangers System user's crucial data.
How does Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B infect your Windows machine?
The creators of Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B uses several deceptive tricks to compromise Windows System but mainly it get inside the System through bundled of cost-free programs that users downloaded from untrusted or unreliable domain. Besides, it can get spread via suspicious links, P2P file sharing sources, spam emails or junk mail attachments, infected memory card or USB drives, fake software updater, torrent or porn sites, online games etc. The propagation channels are not limited because the developers of Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B always changes it's method to infect Windows System.
What are the harmful properties of Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B?
Once proliferating inside the Computer, Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B immediately start to conduct it's malicious actions. It injects its malicious or malign codes to registry editor of PC and the System' start-up section so that it can start itself automatically when users start their Computer. This pernicious System malware can makes your System too much slower than before which as a result your System often get unresponsive and weird. Due to the presence of such a malware, your System applications may fail to work and displays some error messages. The worst things about this malware is that it gathers user's all personal data and later forwarded them to the cyber hackers with evil intention such as online banking details, IP addresses, System as well as network configuration details, debit or credit card details, contact details, addresses etc. therefore, it is highly advised to get rid of Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B from affected machine completely.
A. Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B completely.
|French||Effacer Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B de Opera : Effacer Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B|
|German||Deinstallieren Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B von Firefox : Beseitigen Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B|
|Polish||Usunięciem Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B Ręcznie|
|Portuguese||Removendo Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B Facilmente|
|Italian||Liberarsi di Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B da Opera|
|Spanish||Tutorial para Desinstalar Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B de Safari|
|Danish||Slip af med Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B fra Internet Explorer|
|Dutch||Verwijderen Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B van Firefox|
User Guide : Automatic Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B
Step 5 Trojan:Win32/Occamy.B Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.