Have you noticed the appearances of Wintup.exe on your Windows System? Is it prevent you from doing any operation on your PC? Are you noticing several modification in your Computer due to this malware? Looking for an easy guide to delete Wintup.exe easily and completely from PC? If yes, this post is really beneficial for you because it contains all information about Wintup.exe and its removal guide.
What do you know about Wintup.exe?
The appearances of Wintup.exe in Windows Task Manager is a clear indication that your System is in danger condition. This executable file is mainly associated with a Trojan infection that leave users affected machine unusable. The affected System users of such a malware often meets with the suspicious Roaming folder on their System despite of its origin. Such a malicious process often hides deep in the System background where another malicious processes stays in Windows PC silently and prevent the own detection. Wintup.exe, a suspicious file is mainly designed and created by the team of cyber criminals with wrong intention.
Where does Wintup.exe come from?
The developers or con artists of Wintup.exe often uses various deceptive methods to compromise Windows machine but often comes packaged with various add-ons, unwanted plug-ins, toolbars, browser extension and many more that highly consume CPU power. Besides, it developers uses other unethical distribution channels including :
- Spam emails or junk mail attachment.
- Unsafe, hacked, porn or malicious site.
- Infected storage devices.
- Bundling method that offers various additional packages.
- Fake software installers.
- P2P file sharing site, contaminated devices, torrent downloads and many more.
Why is necessary to delete Wintup.exe immediately?
Once Wintup.exe proliferates inside the machine, it performs series of malicious actions. Due to the presence of such a malware, you have to really suffer with several serious troubles including unresponsive or sluggish System behavior, web page redirection issue, occurrences of several false alert messages and many more. It is capable to open System backdoor and drop several hazardous System threats. To start itself each time when Windows start, it inject several malign code at the startup or boot section that helps its creator to auto generate in the network environment. Dealing with such a malware is really very difficult to novice users. Therefore, it is highly recommended to delete Wintup.exe from the infected Windows machine ASAP.
A. Wintup.exe Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Wintup.exe related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Wintup.exe Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Wintup.exe Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Wintup.exe related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Wintup.exe, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Wintup.exe Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Wintup.exe related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Wintup.exe or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Wintup.exe or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Wintup.exe program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Wintup.exe toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Wintup.exe extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Wintup.exe
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Wintup.exe set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Wintup.exe to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Wintup.exe add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Wintup.exe Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Wintup.exe. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Wintup.exe Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Wintup.exe or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Wintup.exe completely.
|French||Retirer Wintup.exe Dans les étapes simples|
|German||Beseitigen abschütteln Wintup.exe von Firefox|
|Polish||Pozbyć się Wintup.exe z Firefox|
|Portuguese||Excluindo Wintup.exe Em apenas alguns passos|
|Italian||Wintup.exe Disinstallazione: Istruzioni rapide per Rimuovere Wintup.exe manualmente|
|Spanish||Cómo Deshacerse De Wintup.exe|
|Danish||Afinstaller Wintup.exe fra Firefox : Eliminer Wintup.exe|
|Dutch||Wintup.exe Schrapping: Instructievideo To Verwijderen Wintup.exe In Muisklikken|
User Guide : Automatic Wintup.exe Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Wintup.exe and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Wintup.exe and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Wintup.exe
Step 5 Wintup.exe Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.