Summary of SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn
|Category||Malware, Trojan, Virus|
|Affected OS||Windows OS|
|Description||SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn is one of the worst System infection which is capable to ruin affected System and endangers user's privacy.|
|Symptoms||freezes System, crashes browsers, alters browser's settings, degrades performance speed, exploit vulnerabilities etc.|
|Is Removal Possible||Yes|
|Removal Recommendations||Download free scanner tool to find out and delete SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn from Windows OS.|
Complete Details About SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn
Transmission Preferences of SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn
According to the security analysts, SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn follow the old infiltration methods to compromise Windows machine. Therefore, it is better to assume that it hides itself in the bundled of cost-free program. The cyber hacker cannot ignore the fact that most of the System users download and freeware or shareware bundles from the Internet. Thus, they hides installation packages within Custom or Advanced installation mode that skipped by almost all users. Besides, so called dark patterns or deceptive bundling method, SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn compromise the Windows System via torrent attackers, spam messages or junk mail attachments, contaminated devices, fake software updater etc.
Awful Traits Related To SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn
As soon as SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn get installed inside the PC, it causes several hazardous issues, some of them are :
- Makes your System too much slower than before.
- Crashes your browsers and freezes up your PC.
- Messes up your registry entries.
- Throws lots of fake security alerts, notifications or warning messages.
- Brings lots of malicious threats.
- Collects users all personal data and forwarded them to hackers with evil intentions etc.
A. SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn completely.
|French||Se Débarrasser De SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn Avec succès|
|German||SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn Streichung: Schritt für Schritt Anleitung zu Entfernen SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn Sofort|
|Polish||Kasować SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn z Internet Explorer|
|Portuguese||Passos rápidos para Remover SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn de Opera|
|Italian||passi per Liberarsi di SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn|
|Spanish||Guiar a Desinstalar SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn de Firefox|
|Danish||Afinstaller SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn fra Chrome|
|Dutch||Het verwijderen SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn Met Succes|
User Guide : Automatic SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn
Step 5 SupportScam:JS/TechBrolo!rfn Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.