|Virus Name:||Steam Frenzy|
More details will be displayed in the following article.
If you want to save time, please directly skip to the easy guide to remove Steam Frenzy.
You can directly download the anti-virus tool here:
This post is all about Steam Frenzy and it's deletion guide. If you have noticed this program in the list of installed program and you really want to uninstall it easily and completely then go through with this post completely and follow the Steam Frenzy removal instruction as in exact order which is provided at the end of this post.
What do you know about Steam Frenzy?
Steam Frenzy is a typical adware program but it attempt to create an impression of the useful one. It is promoted on Windows PC as a helpful extension that claims user to search their favorite music online very easily. It also claims user to stay updated with all the latest news and trends in music world. Judged on it's helpful claims and promises, most of the System user think that Steam Frenzy is too much beneficial one. If you are also one of them then it is one of the bad decision forever because actually Steam Frenzy is a typical adware program.
What is the sole intention of Steam Frenzy developer?
Steam Frenzy is a nasty and dubious adware program created by the adware developers having aim to earn online money and for this its con artist has generated thousand of pop-up ads and links in the several form including full window ads, comparison prices, discounts, promo codes, deals, in-text ads and many more. The related advertisement of Steam Frenzy can be noticed easily because they entitled as :
- Advertisement displayed by Steam Frenzy
- Ads by Steam Frenzy
- Powered by Steam Frenzy
- Brought to you by Steam Frenzy
- Sponsored by Steam Frenzy and many more.
The developers of Steam Frenzy often generated the advertisement using pay-per-install mechanism which means a single click on any advertisement or link will generate online revenue for unknown. This is why, experts not recommended users to click on any suspicious advert or link.
What are the problems caused by Steam Frenzy?
- Modifies your browser configuration setting.
- Spoils your surfing experience.
- Displays endless pop-up ads and links.
- Tracks users all personal data.
- Monitors user searching queries, geolocation, browsing history and mouse inputs.
- Hampers surfing experience by delivering endless ads and many more.
How does Steam Frenzy infect PC
- Via Bundling method
- Using spam campaign or junk mail attachment
- Download its attachment into third-party site.
- Via fake software updater or installer.
- Other distribution channels are torrent downloads, pirated software, file sharing site and many more.
A. Steam Frenzy Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Steam Frenzy related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Steam Frenzy Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Steam Frenzy Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Steam Frenzy related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Steam Frenzy, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Steam Frenzy Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Steam Frenzy related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Steam Frenzy or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Steam Frenzy or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Steam Frenzy program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Steam Frenzy toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Steam Frenzy extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Steam Frenzy
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Steam Frenzy set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Steam Frenzy to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Steam Frenzy add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Remove Steam Frenzy Completely
|French||Désinstaller Steam Frenzy Avec succès|
|German||Löschen Steam Frenzy Leicht|
|Polish||Usunięciem Steam Frenzy W ciągu zaledwie kilku krokach|
|Portuguese||Melhor maneira de Livrar-se de Steam Frenzy de Safari|
|Italian||Efficace modo per Rimuovere Steam Frenzy|
|Spanish||Borrar Steam Frenzy de Safari : Derribar Steam Frenzy|
|Japanese||削除 Steam Frenzy から Firefox|
|Dutch||Het verwijderen Steam Frenzy Met Succes|
|Danish||Effektive måde at Slip af med Steam Frenzy|
How to Remove Steam Frenzy Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Steam Frenzy. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Steam Frenzy Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Steam Frenzy or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Steam Frenzy completely.
User Guide : Automatic Steam Frenzy Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Steam Frenzy and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Steam Frenzy and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Steam Frenzy
Step 5 Steam Frenzy Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.