|Virus Name:||Rackspace Email Scam|
|Virus Type:||Phishing scam|
More details will be displayed in the following article.
If you want to save time, please directly skip to the easy guide to remove Rackspace Email Scam.
You can directly download the anti-virus tool here:
Rackspace Email Scam is a new phishing email scam that is targeted Rackspace customers and System users. If you are also one of them who are getting such a scam message and looking for an expert solution to stop or delete it then your search ends here. In this post, you will know actually what is Rackspace Email Scam and how can you delete it.
What do you know about Rackspace Email Scam?
Rackspace Email Scam is a type of scam email that seems to be delivered by a legitimate and trustworthy cloud computing company named Rackspace. This scam is often presented as an email message regarding the newly created ticket for Rackspace that also includes some details like ticket number, date, creation details, product type and many more. It also contains a button that leads user to fake Rackspace site where they asked users for their personal information. This scam uses the name of legitimate company just only to trick users.
What are the primary motive of Rackspace Email Scam?
The developers of Rackspace Email Scam has designed it in real or legitimate pattern. The main objective of its developers is to trick several System users into visiting of fake or irrelevant site where they may asked to enter their valuable or personal information like their login details, password, username, date of birth etc. So, you should not fall for the Rackspace Email Scam. After getting such a scam or phishing email, you must simply ignore email and avoid the fake site.
What are the points that you must keep in your mind before believing on Rackspace Email Scam?
- Rackspace is a legitimate company and it will never do mail email you directly.
- The Rackspace always uses your name in a message not 'Dear Valued or Respected Customer'.
- The email address, sender's name and body of message are always look legitimate.
- The legitimate sender must have company name in email address.
- The used language may not be grammatically correct in English.
How do Rackspace Email Scam infect users PC?
Rackspace Email Scam is mainly created by a Trojan developers. So, like other Trojan infection, it uses various deceptive ways to compromise machine. Some of the most common propagation channels are :
- Malicious attachments
- Unsafe or hacked link
- Infected game servers
- Exploit kits
- Freeware or shareware packages
- Contaminated devices and many more.
A. Rackspace Email Scam Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Rackspace Email Scam related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Rackspace Email Scam Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Rackspace Email Scam Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Rackspace Email Scam related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Rackspace Email Scam, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Rackspace Email Scam Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Rackspace Email Scam related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Rackspace Email Scam or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Rackspace Email Scam or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Rackspace Email Scam program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Rackspace Email Scam toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Rackspace Email Scam extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Rackspace Email Scam
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Rackspace Email Scam set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Rackspace Email Scam to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Rackspace Email Scam add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Rackspace Email Scam Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Rackspace Email Scam. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Rackspace Email Scam Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Rackspace Email Scam or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Rackspace Email Scam completely.
|French||Effacer Rackspace Email Scam de Safari|
|German||Rackspace Email Scam Streichung: Einfache Anleitung zu Deinstallieren Rackspace Email Scam Vollständig|
|Polish||Kasować Rackspace Email Scam z Chrome|
|Portuguese||Excluindo Rackspace Email Scam Completamente|
|Italian||Elimina Rackspace Email Scam da Safari : fissare Rackspace Email Scam|
|Spanish||Pasos sencillos para Deshacerse De Rackspace Email Scam de Opera|
|Danish||Slet Rackspace Email Scam Øjeblikkeligt|
|Dutch||Het verwijderen Rackspace Email Scam In Eenvoudige Stappen|
User Guide : Automatic Rackspace Email Scam Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Rackspace Email Scam and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Rackspace Email Scam and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Rackspace Email Scam
Step 5 Rackspace Email Scam Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.