PC Cleanup 2018 : Threat’s Description
|Name||PC Cleanup 2018|
|Description||Most of the junk files found by PC Cleanup 2018 are merely outdated registry entries which do not make any difference in the user's computer performance.|
|Possible Symptoms||Fake scan reports, performance degradation of system, other malware attacks, cyber theft, etc.|
|Detection / Removal Tool||Download PC Cleanup 2018 Scanner to confirm the attack of PC Cleanup 2018 virus.|
What do you know about PC Cleanup 2018?
Despite PC Cleanup 2018's attempts to look legitimate and reliable, some system users still regard it as a computer virus. Although, this program is not malicious, but some suspicious information about this tool makes it seem untrustworthy. The official website of this application puts this fake registry cleaner over the Internet and presents it as a useful system optimizer tool that can boost computer performance by removing all outdated registry errors, optimize the machine, and make the device function like its new. However, system users who really want to enhance their PC performance should stay away from the softwares like PC Cleanup 2018.
Ignore all the fake claims of this tool, because in reality, it is just a questionable application that seeks to advertise itself using aggressive techniques in order to convince web surfers to purchase its license version to fix plenty of issues that it ostensibly detects. Unfortunately, PC Cleanup 2018 provides some functions that you hardly needed. After getting installed onto the user's machine, it pretends to be inspecting the Windows computer and gather data about various imaginary problems. Finally, it shows a list of bogus error that were found and then suggests you to purchase its full version, which allegedly promises to 'fix' all the detected issues. Meanwhile, more experienced users can immediately notice that some of displayed scan results are fake. Such type of functionality reminds RPVT security experts about scareware or fake optimization programs.
Why you should not rely on PC Cleanup 2018 scan results?
Most importantly, if you refuse to obtain the full version of potentially unwanted program like PC Cleanup 2018, then prepare to encounter unwanted or annoying advertisements. These adverts typically launch themselves through the default Internet browser and sometimes in new tabs or in new windows. Pop-ups displayed by this adware program are extremely irritating, so you should not ignore them. Instead, perform its removal right away from your machine along with the rest of suspicious applications that should not be disrupting you. To delete PC Cleanup 2018 it effectively from the computer, use an actually trustworthy and credible anti-spyware scanner.
A. PC Cleanup 2018 Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view PC Cleanup 2018 related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete PC Cleanup 2018 Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove PC Cleanup 2018 Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for PC Cleanup 2018 related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than PC Cleanup 2018, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. PC Cleanup 2018 Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall PC Cleanup 2018 related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find PC Cleanup 2018 or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall PC Cleanup 2018 or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search PC Cleanup 2018 program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall PC Cleanup 2018 toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove PC Cleanup 2018 extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove PC Cleanup 2018
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove PC Cleanup 2018 set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of PC Cleanup 2018 to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove PC Cleanup 2018 add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Tutorial To Uninstall PC Cleanup 2018 from Chrome
|French||Éliminer PC Cleanup 2018 de Chrome|
|German||Entfernen PC Cleanup 2018 von Internet Explorer|
|Polish||Kasować PC Cleanup 2018 z Internet Explorer : Pozbyć się PC Cleanup 2018|
|Portuguese||Excluir PC Cleanup 2018 de Internet Explorer : Destrua PC Cleanup 2018|
|Italian||Rimozione PC Cleanup 2018 In pochi passi|
|Spanish||Borrar PC Cleanup 2018 de Opera|
|Japanese||削除 PC Cleanup 2018 から Safari|
|Dutch||Helpen om Desinstallatie PC Cleanup 2018|
|Danish||tutorial til at Fjerne PC Cleanup 2018|
How to Remove PC Cleanup 2018 Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from PC Cleanup 2018. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. PC Cleanup 2018 Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect PC Cleanup 2018 or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete PC Cleanup 2018 completely.
User Guide : Automatic PC Cleanup 2018 Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of PC Cleanup 2018 and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of PC Cleanup 2018 and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with PC Cleanup 2018
Step 5 PC Cleanup 2018 Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.