HUX.EXE: Brief Description
HUX.EXE is a dangerous PC infection that tactfully attacks the PC without falling under the notice of users. Such malicious application is developed by cyber hackers to gain profits through the entrapping innocent users. Upon getting disseminated inside PC, it conceals to itself deeply with motive of getting escaped from being analyzed.It degrades the speed of PC by executing the vicious activities inside it. It can badly mess the infected system configuration and stored files. It is capable of corrupting the whole system alignment and enfeebles the security mechanism of the system. The most worse point of HUX.EXE is that it replicates inside the PC and distributes its copies to different locations. Further it may turn various existing program unresponsive and display unexpected error on PC screen. Moreover it gathers user's personal and important information comprising the online banking data, money transaction details, credit or debit card credentials and many others. It may open backdoor for penetration of additional malware inside PC.
Infiltration methods of HUX.EXE
HUX.EXE infiltrates inside PC through malicious websites that is visited by PC users always. Harmful attachments which is sent with Spam mails is very popular way of inserting troubling element inside PC. Apart from this, installation of those application which is available as cost free also plays an important role in making PC contaminated with such malware. Users keep visiting the shady websites where Trojan malware keeps moving and gets installed onto PC.
How does HUX.EXE creates issues for PC users?
- HUX.EXE after achieving the successful penetration inside PC, modifies entire configuration and performs other vicious activities.
- Further it creates the background for perforation of additional malware inside PC.
- Moreover it corrupts the entire system settings and mess up the with the system alignments and files.
- After that it collects user's personal information such as login password, IP address, money transaction details and many more.
Conclusion about HUX.EXE by Experts
Experts conclude that HUX.EXE is a malicious program that invades PC via deceptive tactics to trouble PC users. That's why it should be deleted instantly. Its occupancy for longer may throw PC into major problem and also users may have lose the security concerned with their sensitive data. Users must try manual removal method that has been given in this post to delete such malware.
A. HUX.EXE Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view HUX.EXE related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete HUX.EXE Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove HUX.EXE Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for HUX.EXE related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than HUX.EXE, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. HUX.EXE Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall HUX.EXE related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find HUX.EXE or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall HUX.EXE or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search HUX.EXE program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall HUX.EXE toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove HUX.EXE extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove HUX.EXE
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove HUX.EXE set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of HUX.EXE to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove HUX.EXE add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove HUX.EXE Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from HUX.EXE. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. HUX.EXE Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect HUX.EXE or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete HUX.EXE completely.
User Guide : Automatic HUX.EXE Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of HUX.EXE and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of HUX.EXE and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with HUX.EXE
Step 5 HUX.EXE Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.