Descriptive Note & Malicious Doings of Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A
Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A is one of the most dangerous Trojan infection associated with CryptoLocker ransomware threat. Similar to the another member of CryptoLocker, it encrypts files on affected PC and demands the payment for private key to decrypt them. Most of the security analysts are also tagged it as a ransomware that locks PC, makes all stored files inaccessible and extort money from victims. Belongs to Trojan community, it is really most troublesome Computer infection that spread over the PC secretly and programmed by cyber criminals with wrong intentions.
As soon as Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A gets activated inside your PC, you are likely to experience with several catastrophic issues like application malfunctioning, hard drive or system failure, system crash, improper PC functioning and much more. It even delete your all crucial data from the hard drive and System. To confuse innocent users, it add some new files and extension at desktop screen. Due to this infection you may face with Blue Screen of Death error and several fake security alerts, notifications or warning messages. What's worrisome, it is capable to steal users all crucial data and later pass it to third-party server or hackers with evil intentions. Therefore, you must delete Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A immediately from your compromised machine without any delay.
Methods Through Which Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A Infect Windows System
Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A can infect Windows PC via several illegal means. It can affect your System when you download any freeware packages or shareware application from trusted or even untrusted sources using typical or default option, visit any gambling or hacked site, use any infected device, update existing application through third-party link, share file over P2P network etc. To avoid System having Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A, users must opt some safeguard or prevention measures including :
- Don't open any message or attachments that come to your inbox from unknown person.
- Avoid yourself from clicking on any dubious ads or links.
- Always use trusted sources and Custom/Advanced option to download & install any freeware packages.
- Keep your installed application and operating System up-to-date.
- Always keep the backup copy of your installed application on regular basis.
A. Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A completely.
|French||Éliminer Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A En clics simples|
|German||Deinstallieren Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A von Safari|
|Polish||przewodnik Odinstaluj Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A|
|Portuguese||Livrar-se de Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A Manualmente|
|Italian||Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A Cancellazione: Efficace modo per Disinstalla Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A manualmente|
|Spanish||Borrar Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A de Internet Explorer : Borrar Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A|
|Danish||Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A Fjernelse: Trin for trin guide til Fjerne Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A Fuldstændig|
|Dutch||Het verwijderen Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A Met Succes|
User Guide : Automatic Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A
Step 5 Trojan:Win32/Crilock.A Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.