This post includes all essential information about Backdoor Havex and it's perfect deletion guide. If your Windows PC is infected with Backdoor Havex and you are searching for its best deletion guide then reading this post will be too much beneficial for you. Here, you will know exactly what is Backdoor Havex, how it enters inside the PC and how can you delete it.
Technical Details of Backdoor Havex
|Name of Threat||Backdoor Havex|
|Threat's Type||Backdoor, Trojan, Malware|
|Platform||W32 & W64|
|Danger Level||Very High|
|Infected Systems||Windows OS|
|Infection Length||Always Varies|
|Description||Backdoor Havex is a remote access tool used in the targeted attacks. It is known to attacks almost all System based on Windows OS and ruin System experience.|
|Distribution Channels||Exploit kits, drive-by-downloads, bundling method, fake software installer, infected peripheral devices, hacked domain, bundling method, torrent files etc.|
|To detect & delete Backdoor Havex from infected PC, System users must download Windows Scanner Tool|
Horrible Things of Backdoor Havex
Backdoor Havex is another detection of security analysts that belongs to Trojan community. Being a backdoor Trojan, it mainly opens System backdoor with sole intention to gain remote access on compromised PC. Such a malware is specifically designed and created by the cyber criminals to earn money from the innocent users and for this it conducts series of notorious actions. Once Backdoor Havex set itself inside the PC, first of all it disables firewall settings and blocks almost all System security measures. Backdoor Havex scans PC and automatically connected the System resources over a network. It is capable to do series of malevolent activities but some of its harmful behavior are listed below. In short, Backdoor Havex is very dangerous for users PC and there is no any need to keep it inside the PC. Therefore, System users must take an immediate action regarding deletion of Backdoor Havex from infected machine.
Notorious Actions Performed By Backdoor Havex
- Download and execute several malicious files.
- Creates c:\documents and settings\administrator\local settings\temp\qln.dbx file on affected PC.
- Sets value as svcprocess.
- Modifies users System configuration details.
- Spread several malicious malware to other Systems.
- Permit hackers to access affected PC remotely.
- Steals users all personal data and endangers users privacy.
- Logs your keystrokes and collect your all sensitive data.
- Alters your System, browser as well as crucial settings.
- Corrupts System files and registry entries
- Degrades System performance speed etc.
A. Backdoor Havex Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Backdoor Havex related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Backdoor Havex Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Backdoor Havex Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Backdoor Havex related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Backdoor Havex, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Backdoor Havex Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Backdoor Havex related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Backdoor Havex or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Backdoor Havex or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Backdoor Havex program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Backdoor Havex toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Backdoor Havex extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Backdoor Havex
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Backdoor Havex set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Backdoor Havex to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Backdoor Havex add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Backdoor Havex Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Backdoor Havex. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Backdoor Havex Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Backdoor Havex or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Backdoor Havex completely.
|French||Guide Étape Par Étape Se Débarrasser De Backdoor Havex|
|German||Löschen Backdoor Havex Vollständig|
|Polish||Easy Guide Pozbyć się Backdoor Havex|
|Portuguese||Guia Passo a Passo Para Remover Backdoor Havex de Internet Explorer|
|Italian||Disinstalla Backdoor Havex da Firefox|
|Spanish||Borrar Backdoor Havex de Firefox : Limpiar Backdoor Havex|
|Danish||Afinstaller Backdoor Havex fra Chrome : Tage ned Backdoor Havex|
|Dutch||Van Afkomen Backdoor Havex In Slechts Enkele Stappen|
User Guide : Automatic Backdoor Havex Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Backdoor Havex and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Backdoor Havex and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Backdoor Havex
Step 5 Backdoor Havex Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.