What is Dale ransomware ?
Dale ransomware (aka DaleLocker ransomware) is actually recognized as a descendant strain from the CHIP malware family of viruses that do have tendency of showing typical ransomware features. It has been notified compatible with all the latest versions of Windows OS. Alike various other stubborn ransomware infections, it also upon infection, encrypts the targeted user's files via exploiting the combination of the AES-512 and RSA-512 ciphers. Researches report that it includes potential of compromising almost all types of files such as MS Office Documents, database files, PDF documents and several other types of multimedia files (including audio, photos, videos).
Dale ransomware while processing the encryption operation, renames the compromised files by utilizing the .DALE extensions. It following the successful encryption, generates a ransomware note (being designed using the DALE_FILES.TXT file name) and places it in each and every folder containing encrypted files.
The ransom message reads the below shown text :
Identical to several other ransom notes, the note generated in the case of Dale ransomware also states information about the occurred encryption and suggests the users to make payment of certain amount of ransom money in order to decrypt the encrypted files back. It has been noticed that majority of the PC users do includes tendency of taking decision of making the payment regarding the decryption of the encrypted files in this situation. However security experts strongly recommends not to do so since in reality it is not more than just a scam designed by cyber criminals for tricking the users into making payment. Thus, instead of paying one should only focus on how to remove Dale ransomware completely from the PC and on how to recover the files.
Distribution Method Of Dale ransomware
Most common sources leading to the silent propagation of Dale ransomware among the user's PCs are counterfeit softwares updates, email spam messages, exploits, installers downloaded from unauthorized sites and peer to peer networks.
Malicious Consequences Of Dale ransomware
- Dale ransomware modifies the default system's settings and registry settings to get activated itself every time whenever the system gets started.
- Accommodates the user's private stuff and reveal it to the online hackers for commercial purpose.
- Encrypts the system's crucial files and makes them totally inaccessible to the users.
- Disables the security programs installed in the system and downloads numerous malware infections in it.
- Slows the PC's speed badly and terminates several running applications.
Thus regarding protection of personal stuff as well as the PC's files, it is very important to delete Dale ransomware instantly from the system.
How to Remove Dale ransomware Completely
Dale ransomware is one of the most dangerous and notorious trojan threat which is quite very troublemaker and contribute lots of problems for the innocent PC users. This threat is now disbursed all across and has targeted many of the windows computer to put its harmful effects. Although, Dale ransomware might not seen to be very dangerous and so mostly people avoid its presence. Nevertheless, it is a very dreadful trojan infection that sneaks into computer very silently and quickly manages to hide its identity without letting anyone know about its presence. Dale ransomware execute command prompt to continue its evil tasks and copies file name to prevents itself from being detected. Now, there must be in your mind how such type of malware slips into PC.
Below is the list of negative impact of Dale ransomware is given that would let you know how dangerous and infectious Dale ransomware is.
Dale ransomware often copies genuine file and prevent itself from being detected.
It changes file name stored in the PC with malicious extensions.
You might notice certain changes into the system default settings.
It is a troublemaker threat which creates problems when you reboot your computer.
Its worst impact might leads to unusual shut down of Computer
It is responsible for slower system performance speed.
Dale ransomware brings your privacy at high risk and allows web hackers to use you personal details for illegal purpose which might lead you to become identity theft victim.
A. Dale ransomware Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Dale ransomware related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Dale ransomware Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Dale ransomware Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Dale ransomware related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Dale ransomware, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Dale ransomware Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Dale ransomware related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Dale ransomware or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Dale ransomware or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Dale ransomware program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Dale ransomware toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Dale ransomware extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Dale ransomware
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Dale ransomware set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Dale ransomware to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Dale ransomware add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Dale ransomware Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Dale ransomware. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Dale ransomware Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Dale ransomware or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Dale ransomware completely.
User Guide : Automatic Dale ransomware Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Dale ransomware and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Dale ransomware and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Dale ransomware
Step 5 Dale ransomware Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.