YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE is a deadly Trojan infection which has got expertise in exploiting compromised PC. Researchers have reported this particular malware infection taking up the advantage of the system vulnerabilities for obtaining perforation in the system and messing it up badly. Similar to those of various other precarious virus infections of the same category, this ones also proliferates itself silently inside the Windows PC without being reported by the users.
YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE : Technical Description
|File Size||87.9 kb|
|File Path||C:\Users\PC 4\AppData\Local\YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE|
|Victimized OS||Win 32 & Win 64 (Win XP, Vista/7, 8/8.1 and 10)|
YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE upon acquiring successful invasion in the targeted PC, conducts a series of unethical practices in it. Threat generally starts execution of several unethical practices via gaining complete control over the entire system and then modifying the preset registry settings. The main motto of crooks behind this particular alteration is to automatic activate the threat with each Windows reboot. The Trojan infection moreover besides from this, compromises the user's privacy via stealing all their credential stuff and then later on revealing to the third party server regarding several commercial purposes. It furthermore, in order to to make the PC more vulnerable regarding further malware attack deactivates all the security measures installed in it.
YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE drops numerous malicious files in the system's hard drive which ultimately degrades it's working speed badly and sometimes lead to even system's crashes also. Hence, to keep the computer system away from all such unpleasant traits as well as to operate it efficiently, it is undoubtedly very essential for the users to uninstall the aforementioned Trojan infection quickly from the system.
Causes Responsible Behind Invasion Of YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE
- YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE usually gets propagated among targeted user's PC through freeware and shareware programs.
- Apart, it might disseminates itself via spam email campaigns and exploit kits.
- Playing online games and clicking several suspicious links also plays important role in the silent installation of this particular Trojan infection in system.
- Threat often intrudes itself through contaminated removable storage devices and corrupted hardwares.
Points To Get Considered For Preventing PC From YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE Attack
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically being changed.
- Utilize strong passwords regarding valuable information for preventing from hacking.
- Block update from network inside system.
- Make usage of hardware based firewall for the purpose of protecting system against several infections.
A. YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE completely.
User Guide : Automatic YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE
Step 5 YC\APPLICATION\YC.EXE Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.