Introduction of ToolCube
ToolCube has been identified by security analysts as an ad-supported adware program that pretends itself as a very useful tool to reach almost all System executing on Windows based platform. Although, it claims as a very simple to use application that keeps all useful links in just one place to save user time and energy. This software claims to allow System users to have the most frequently used links to find and use them easily including news, audios, videos, social site and several other kind of the online resources. The brilliant feature and attractive interface attract several System user. But actually, it belongs to the nasty adware category, thus it aims to promote the misleading advertisements and links. This is why, you should avoid to download this software on your System otherwise you have to really suffer with big loss.
Screenshot of ToolCube Through Which It Attract Novice Users
All Essential Details That You Must Know About ToolCube
Being a nasty adware program, ToolCube often lurk inside the PC secretly via bundling method without your awareness. Once getting inside the PC successfully, first of all it start to annoy System user by displaying several commercial and and promotional materials including discounts, deals, comparison prices, exciting offers, promo codes and much more when they connect themselves to the Internet. When you click on any advertisement or visit sponsored site, it may lead you to the irrelevant or unsecured site. If System user enter in the unsafe site then they have to face with several risks. All displayed ads can be annoying or irritating if they frequently appear on your screen. Besides, displaying advertisements, it is capable to do lots of notorious tasks inside the PC.
Additionally, it drop dubious and nasty program inside your PC without your awareness and execute them at System background which as a result consume more Computer resources and degrades overall System as well as network performance speed. After degrading system's response time, it prevent you from accessing your PC normally. What's more, this adware has the ability to collect all sensitive data that were generated while surfing the web. After gathering your all crucial data, it later forwarded them to remote attackers will evil intention. Installation of ToolCube can be cause lots of serious issues to you, therefore you must opt the below mention instruction carefully to uninstall ToolCube and make your Windows PC Adware or malware free.
A. ToolCube Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view ToolCube related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete ToolCube Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove ToolCube Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for ToolCube related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than ToolCube, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. ToolCube Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall ToolCube related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find ToolCube or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall ToolCube or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search ToolCube program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall ToolCube toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove ToolCube extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove ToolCube
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove ToolCube set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of ToolCube to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove ToolCube add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Uninstall ToolCube from Safari
|French||Tutoriel À Désinstaller ToolCube|
|German||ToolCube Entfernung: Tipps zu Beseitigen abschütteln ToolCube Vollständig|
|Polish||Pozbyć się ToolCube Natychmiast|
|Portuguese||Remover ToolCube de Opera|
|Italian||Disinstalla ToolCube Con successo|
|Spanish||ToolCube Supresión: Guía completa de Deshacerse De ToolCube Fácilmente|
|Japanese||ToolCube アンインストール: 効果的な方法 削除 ToolCube 成功|
|Dutch||Verwijder ToolCube Helemaal|
|Danish||ToolCube Afinstallation: Hurtige trin til Fjerne ToolCube I Blot Få Skridt|
How to Remove ToolCube Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from ToolCube. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. ToolCube Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect ToolCube or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete ToolCube completely.
User Guide : Automatic ToolCube Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of ToolCube and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of ToolCube and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with ToolCube
Step 5 ToolCube Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.