Are you noticing your default homepage as well as search provider been replaced by Neobar ? Have your PC's speed been degraded on huge extent ? Want to get back your PC in it's default form but just unable to do so ? If your answer is 'Affirmative' to all the above asked questions, then in that situation you are grievously informed that your system has been actually compromised by a Trojan infection namely SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader ? Now though it is a perilous infection but yet you are kindly suggested not to get worried since fortunately your search has landed on a very correct platform. Here the below mentioned article has been solely posted for the purpose of helping the victims of SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader in removing the particular infection permanently from the PC. So, read it carefully.
SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader – Research Report
Belonging to the Trojan group, SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader has been classified under the category of SoftwareBundler which is basically utilized by spammers to install several other mlaware infections inside the system. Researches report this infection highly disastrous in nature. It commonly targets the PCs running Windows installed in them. Similar to those of various other menacing malware infections, it also obtains silent penetration inside the PC without the user's knowledge.
SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader once activated, very quickly initializes execution of the series of unfamiliar as well as vicious tasks in the system's background. Threat deactivates the System Task Manager in order to prevent itself from being detected and eliminated by the users. Apart from this, also brings alteration in the system's crucial settings including registry files, DNS settings, boot drive etc. Moreover, also makes the system's speed extremely slow and sluggish by making consumption of large amount of available CPU resources. This Trojan infection has been notified causing severe corruption in the crucial system files which ultimately leads to the improper system performance. It steals the user's private information and reveals them to the online marketing agents for bad purpose. Thus, for making an efficient PC's usage, undoubtedly an urgent elimination of SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader is needed.
How SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader Compromises PC ?
- Being bundled with several freeware and shareware application.
- Because of accessing spam emails and downloading their vicious attachments.
- Due to paying frequent visit to several pornographic websites.
- Because of tapping various suspicious links and playing online games.
- Usage of contaminated removable storage devices also leads to the silent invasion of SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader inside system.
A. SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader completely.
User Guide : Automatic SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader
Step 5 SoftwareBundler: Win32/ICLoader Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.