If your browser frequently lead you to an unknown domain and display "Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In" and ask you to call on the provided toll-free number then it is a bad news for you. Actually, it is a symptom of a malware. To keep PC safe, removal of malware is required immediately and regarding it's removal, an expert solution is provided at the end of this post.
What You Should Know About Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In?
"Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In" is actually a fake alert that created by hackers to trick you into calling the provided fake Windows support service. It appears as a tech scam that imitates the Facebook log-in page. That's why, some of the security analysts are categorized it under the Facebook virus family which redirected System users to the counterfeited webpage. The pop-up alerts usually appeared as a confirmation window which may displayed toll-free number and number may varies.
The alert is shown in the Windows screen in such a way to trick innocent user into their that their facebook has already used by unauthenticated user or System infected with a malicious malware. It always tries to scare innocent user into calling on the toll-free number. Despite of it's authentic appearances you should not trust on it because these alerts are nothing than a scam. Legitimate Facebook does not send any unsolicited messages or phone call to request the financial or personal details or fix your PC. Generally, it attacks Windows PC with bundling method, spam campaigns, torrent hackers, infected devices, infected game servers and much more. Once gets activated, it causes lots of serious problems to user and PC.
What Happens When You Call on The Provided Number?
Calling on the provided toll-free number may cause lots of serious troubles to you but the most worst issue is the loss of confidential data. When you contact with the makers of such a malware, they will ask for your all sensitive information such as IP addresses, username, contact details, banking login details, password, credit or debit card details etc. After gathering your all valuable information, hackers will expose them to the third-party with evil intentions. Therefore, it's is strictly advised by expert that you should not call on the provided number. Rather than calling on the hot-line number, you should delete Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In, malware from your compromised machine.
A. Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In completely.
User Guide : Automatic Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In
Step 5 Facebook Account Is Currently Logged In Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.