Know More About UCDRV-X86.SYS
UCDRV-X86.SYS is a malicious Trojan horse virus and number of system users around the world have complained about the issues involving this one. This malware may be quite difficult to eliminate and you may be required to take immediate steps in order to delete the malware completely from your infected machine. In case, if you are having trouble dealing with this threat and similar infections, system security analysts strongly recommend the use of a credible and reputable anti-malware software which is fully up-to-date. Since the UCDRV-X86.SYS attack have been identified as a noxious one, malware researchers advise the utilization of a strong security product application in order to deal with this infection.
Why UCDRV-X86.SYS Should be Removed from Affected PCs?
The malware is especially designed to infringe on a system user's security. It may infect the PCs using Windows OS, infecting versions of the Windows as recent as Windows 10 and going back to Win XP and before. Once threat is installed, it is designed by the criminal hackers in order to run silently in the background, not changing the system user of its presence on the compromised machine. The main purpose of UCDRV-X86.SYS virus is to take advantage of the affected system users, gaining complete access to the data that may be used for the monetary gain, such as credit card information or online passwords.
In order to do this, it has been associated with the malicious keylogger components. As their name implies, the keyloggers are the threat specifically designed to log the keystrokes on an affected machine. These data may then be mined for the passwords, and other sensitive information typed the PC user. UCDRV-X86.SYS has the data gathering and monitoring components. One of the main objectives of this malware is to monitor the victim's actions onto the affected system. It may take the screenshots, gather your confidential data by mining the data stored on infected PC. Just because of this, it represents a severe security risk. Therefore, it is important to eliminate the UCDRV-X86.SYS malware from your PC as quickly as possible.
A. UCDRV-X86.SYS Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view UCDRV-X86.SYS related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete UCDRV-X86.SYS Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove UCDRV-X86.SYS Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for UCDRV-X86.SYS related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than UCDRV-X86.SYS, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. UCDRV-X86.SYS Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall UCDRV-X86.SYS related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find UCDRV-X86.SYS or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall UCDRV-X86.SYS or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search UCDRV-X86.SYS program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall UCDRV-X86.SYS toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove UCDRV-X86.SYS extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove UCDRV-X86.SYS
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove UCDRV-X86.SYS set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of UCDRV-X86.SYS to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove UCDRV-X86.SYS add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove UCDRV-X86.SYS Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from UCDRV-X86.SYS. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. UCDRV-X86.SYS Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect UCDRV-X86.SYS or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete UCDRV-X86.SYS completely.
User Guide : Automatic UCDRV-X86.SYS Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of UCDRV-X86.SYS and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of UCDRV-X86.SYS and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with UCDRV-X86.SYS
Step 5 UCDRV-X86.SYS Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.