All you need to know about Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF
Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF is a severe detection for Trojan virus by various antivirus shields. This nasty Trojan is a silent intruder. It can get inside on all possible Windows based PC without your permission to carry out malicious deeds. Once it came then it hijack your system and to make it more infectious it can drop more malware and hijack your system setting and registry settings to do mischievous things on PC to make it unable to work. It can inject malicious codes into your system to make startup itself to initiate automatically with every boot of the infected system to carry out their malicious deeds. It attack on your browsers to make redirections on severe sites. It store all of your system activity, online activity, login details or password and may send to their makers to sell on the web to make money to endanger your privacy. It displays huge amount of ads or pop-ups that can infringes with the infectious codes. It make your system very slow to work and sometimes ended up with system crash.
Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF : Techinical details
Slow PC performance, replaced system settings, inaccessible files etc.
Spam email attachments, corrupt programs, dubious links etc.
How did Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF ended on your system?
- It silently intrude into your system by following stealth.
- Mostly attached within the attachments of spam emails and send as in a form of official letter or a shopping invoice to sneak into your system.
- While installing suspicious freeware or shareware on your system then Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF comes as an additional software.
- By sharing of files on social media or a website.
- Updating software from unauthorized links or fake updates.
- Outdated system programs and antivirus.
- Dubious websites and clicking on infected ads or pop-ups.
Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF : Prevention steps
- Apply unique and sophisticated password policy that can not be easily broken by the hackers to get into your system.
- Remove or stop all extra system preferences and privileges.
- Use updated system programs and antivirus.
- Do not use fake links to update system software.
- Always download system software from its official sites.
- Disable the auto run facility on your system.
So the best way to remove Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF from your infected system by using a trusted anti-malware on your system. Another method is to follow the below given manual steps carefully.
A. Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF completely.
User Guide : Automatic Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF
Step 5 Trojan-FNIX!B94292E590EF Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.