Since yesterday, I am trying to remove Trojan.TinyNuke from my laptop but everytime got failed to do so. I have a security program which shows that it removes completely but the next time when I launches my device it reappear on it. I really got annoyed so much. Please somebody help and provide the best solutions to get rid of this perilous threat.
Noxious facts about Trojan.TinyNuke that all you need to know
Trojan.TinyNuke is a severe system threat which is able to attack on various versions of Windows such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and other possible versions. It attack on the users system without their consent. Once it enters on your system then make hide itself into very deep into your system that your normal antivirus will not able to detect it. It mainly distributed through spam emails, corrupt programs, suspicious links, dubious websites, fake updates, files sharing, peer to peer networks and many other possible infection spreading ways. Once successfully got inside on your device then this brutal malware is able to damage your whole system permanently. It greatly affect your system performance by using the available resources into unknown or unwanted process which is running in the background of the system. It makes your system process very slow due to which it often crashes and many a times almost failed to respond.
Trojan.TinyNuke can make changes into your system's settings and registry files to make itself as your Windows Startups. It does this thing to auto start with every boot of the compromised PC. It can make your browsing hell by redirecting you on several malware infected sites to make your system more contaminated with more malware and virus infections to damage it deeply. Many a times this kind of virus may attached within a malicious doc file which has been designed by the makers of it just similar to a official doc or letter which when downloaded by the users without any security check. As it opened by the user on the system the malicious executable start executing on the system and rapidly spread on the entire system in seconds. So you should be very careful while downloading or opening a email which may send by a unknown. So only way to get rid of Trojan.TinyNuke by using a strong anti-malware to remove from system.
A. Trojan.TinyNuke Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Trojan.TinyNuke related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Trojan.TinyNuke Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Trojan.TinyNuke Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Trojan.TinyNuke related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Trojan.TinyNuke, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Trojan.TinyNuke Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Trojan.TinyNuke related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Trojan.TinyNuke or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Trojan.TinyNuke or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Trojan.TinyNuke program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Trojan.TinyNuke toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Trojan.TinyNuke extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Trojan.TinyNuke
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Trojan.TinyNuke set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Trojan.TinyNuke to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Trojan.TinyNuke add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Trojan.TinyNuke Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Trojan.TinyNuke. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Trojan.TinyNuke Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Trojan.TinyNuke or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Trojan.TinyNuke completely.
User Guide : Automatic Trojan.TinyNuke Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Trojan.TinyNuke and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Trojan.TinyNuke and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Trojan.TinyNuke
Step 5 Trojan.TinyNuke Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.