Detailed Description About Search.rapidserach.com
Search.rapidserach.com is a search engine or start page, including capacity of facilitating the users with efficient online search services. Now though it do camouflages itself with a highly simple as well as neat and clean interface but yet been rejected by majority of the PC users because of it's tendency of being automatically installed itself as a start page without taking the user's approval. This domain is actually classified under the category of stubborn browser hijacker program that very similar to those of several other perilous malware programs, obtain silent infiltration inside the system without taking the user's permission.
Search.rapidserach.com after the completion of successful infiltration inside the user's PC evolves tons of disastrous issues inside it. It first of all hijacks the existing browser and then afterwards following that changes it's default settings (i.e., replaces the preset homepage and search provider with it's own vicious domain). Moreover monitors the user's browsing session and drains out their non-personally identifiable stuff which are then later on utilized for the purpose of bombarding the compromised browser's screen with countless frustrating pop-up ads.
Keeping all this apart, Search.rapidserach.com often sniffs the user's personal information such as their banking details, credit card details etc and then share it with the online marketing agents for commercial purpose. Furthermore, it also reduces the potential of the antimalware program installs in the system and blocks the Windows firewall settings to intrude various additional potentially undesired programs inside it. Thus, to get rid of all such undesired modification issues, it is very essential to remove this browser hijacker program quickly from the system.
Installation Of Search.rapidserach.com
- Search.rapidserach.com generally gets directly downloaded and installed from it's official website.
- Aside from this, often enters because of several suspicious links and corrupted hardwares.
- It sometimes proliferates at the time when users open spam emails and downloads it's vicious attachments.
- Utilizing infectious external storage media device fir the purpose of transferring data from one system to another is also a crucial reason liable for the infiltration of the aforementioned malware programs inside the system.
Malicious Roles Played By Search.rapidserach.com In PC
- A foxy sneaker – Search.rapidserach.com obtain silent invasion in the PC without the user's knowledge.
- A trouble maker – It makes the entire computer system vulnerable and generates numerous system holes to installs numerous additional malware infections inside the system.
- A sniffer – Steals the user's confidential stuff and transfer it to the cyber hackers for marketing purpose.
- A degrarder – It drags down the system's speed badly via running enormous amount of programs in the system's background, eating up plenty of system resources.
Therefore to forbid such invasion of several disastrous malware infections inside the system and to surf uninterruptedly, an immediate uninstallation of Search.rapidserach.com is needed.
Remove Search.rapidserach.com : How to Completely Get Rid of Search.rapidserach.com
Search.rapidserach.com is identified as a infectious redirect virus that is capable to ruin your system. It silently get added and bring numerous changes in essential system’s settings without your consent. Once activated, Search.rapidserach.com will start editing your default search browsers including Mozilla Firefox, Goggle Chrome, IE and Safari to make its result hijacked to suspicious websites along with evil motive. It is designed just like genuine domain and try to attract user by displaying attractive offers and discount coupons. Search.rapidserach.com will bring changes in your essential system’s settings including security, default browser’s settings without asking your permission. What’s more worse, it will mix up its code in the start up section to get added every time after its start up. Search.rapidserach.com will gather your banking and personal details including user name, contact number, passwords and so on.. by tracking your online activities. Thus, it would better to remove Search.rapidserach.com immediately before its too late.
A. Search.rapidserach.com Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Search.rapidserach.com related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Search.rapidserach.com Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Search.rapidserach.com Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Search.rapidserach.com related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Search.rapidserach.com, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Search.rapidserach.com Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Search.rapidserach.com related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Search.rapidserach.com or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Search.rapidserach.com or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Search.rapidserach.com program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Search.rapidserach.com toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Search.rapidserach.com extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Search.rapidserach.com
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Search.rapidserach.com set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Search.rapidserach.com to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Search.rapidserach.com add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Search.rapidserach.com Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Search.rapidserach.com. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Search.rapidserach.com Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Search.rapidserach.com or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Search.rapidserach.com completely.
User Guide : Automatic Search.rapidserach.com Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Search.rapidserach.com and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Search.rapidserach.com and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Search.rapidserach.com
Step 5 Search.rapidserach.com Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.