Thecoolestmoviesearch.com is a shady search website which belongs to the family of IMALI – N.I. Media Ltd. company which has also developed other dubious search engine sites, such as Search.searchinsocial.com, Searchnewtabtvsearch.com and many others. All the aforementioned search engines feature the same design, interface and homepage features. Although, in other words, each of these websites contain quick links to Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Amazon and so on. Besides, the web surfers may access the most famous Movies, News, E-mail, Sports, Social and Shopping web portals that are separated categories.
All these can be found on the homepage of Thecoolestmoviesearch.com and its related domains. Nevertheless, this start page seems neat and also conveniently organized. Therefore, as for the first impression of this search tool, it can be said that the site does look reliable and a convenient way to browse the web. After the security experts have initiated research on this search tool, it has been found that the first impression on Thecoolestmoviesearch.com domain differs a lot from an impression that the security analysts have towards it. According to the malware researchers, the search engine is a browser hijacker threat and such categorization indicates the several downsides.
Firstly, it means that the threat spreads bundled with freewares and infiltrates the systems without being recognized. Secondly, the hijacker may settle down on each of your installed Internet browsers and set itself as a default search provider, new tab and the start page. Then after, Thecoolestmoviesearch.com may provide computer users with altered search results. It may diminish your browsers' performance and gather information about your web browsing activities. Therefore, if this threat hijacked your PC sometimes before, then run a powerful anti-spyware tool and remove Thecoolestmoviesearch.com right away from your PC.
What type of issues Thecoolestmoviesearch.com virus can cause?
Moreover, this browser hijacker virus can corrupt the DNS settings, alter default homepage, new tab window, search provider and other web browser's settings without asking for your approval. Right after that, infected computer users start noticing serious machine slows down, more frequent browser freezes, crashes and other similar issues related to the browser's performance. On top of that, Thecoolestmoviesearch.com can spread deliver modified search results. As stated in the website, Imalimedia creators may, at its own discretion and also for its causes, include within the web portals any links to the third party domains, adverts, or links for apps that are usually third party content. Therefore, making searches with this search tool, you may risk experiencing unwanted browser redirects to unfamiliar third party websites, which means that you may expose your PC to various nasty cyber threats.
A. Thecoolestmoviesearch.com Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Thecoolestmoviesearch.com related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Thecoolestmoviesearch.com Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Thecoolestmoviesearch.com Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Thecoolestmoviesearch.com related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Thecoolestmoviesearch.com, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Thecoolestmoviesearch.com Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Thecoolestmoviesearch.com related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Thecoolestmoviesearch.com or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Thecoolestmoviesearch.com or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Thecoolestmoviesearch.com program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Thecoolestmoviesearch.com toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Thecoolestmoviesearch.com extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Thecoolestmoviesearch.com
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Thecoolestmoviesearch.com set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Thecoolestmoviesearch.com to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Thecoolestmoviesearch.com add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Thecoolestmoviesearch.com Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Thecoolestmoviesearch.com. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Thecoolestmoviesearch.com Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Thecoolestmoviesearch.com or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Thecoolestmoviesearch.com completely.
User Guide : Automatic Thecoolestmoviesearch.com Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Thecoolestmoviesearch.com and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Thecoolestmoviesearch.com and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Thecoolestmoviesearch.com
Step 5 Thecoolestmoviesearch.com Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.