Expert Analysis on soLucky Chrome Extension
soLucky Chrome Extension is another Google Chrome extension that pretends to be useful and helpful for the Windows System. It is advertised as a helpful tool that allows System user to skip sponsored search results on the most popular browser sch as Bing, Yahoo, Chrome, Safari, IE, Firefox etc. This extension is promoted on its official page Solucky.co/home and published on the Chrome web store at Chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/solucky/hjoklbpknpobbafbckcopemdnlgiclbk.
Elaborated Details of soLucky Chrome Extension
Despite of its looks and promises, it does not provide any beneficial feature to the System user. Actually, it is a type of Potentially Unwanted Program that get installed into the user PC secretly. Some malware researcher are classified it as an advertising program that mainly created by cyber hacker to display endless annoying advertisements and links in various form such as inline text, in-text ads, video ads, image ads, deals, comparison prices, discounts, promo codes etc. All displayed advertisements are typically based on the PPC platform. Once you clicked on those ads intentional or unintentional, it will generate revenues for unknown. It is well known for displaying endless irritating ads but its harmful impacts does not end here. The worst behavior of such a program is that it collects victim's all sensitive data and then after forwarded them to cyber hackers for performing evil activities. Thus, deletion of soLucky Chrome Extension is necessary.Thus, deletion of soLucky Chrome Extension is necessary.
Distribution Methods of soLucky Chrome Extension
soLucky Chrome Extension is usually affected the installed browser as a form of malicious extension. Most of times, it travels through bundling method. The creator of such a program knows very well that System user perform the installation procedure in hurry. That's why, it hide itself within Advanced/Custom mode so that user can easily install it inside the PC. When you download any freeware packages by choosing default option then it secretly intrudes inside your PC. Besides, so-called bundling methods, it spread through gambling or porn sites, torrent hackers, spam campaigns, suspicious ads or links, file sharing sources, pirated software, online games etc. Thus, you need to be very careful while installing any freeware packages over the Internet and performing any online operation.
A. soLucky Chrome Extension Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view soLucky Chrome Extension related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete soLucky Chrome Extension Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove soLucky Chrome Extension Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for soLucky Chrome Extension related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than soLucky Chrome Extension, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. soLucky Chrome Extension Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall soLucky Chrome Extension related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find soLucky Chrome Extension or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall soLucky Chrome Extension or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search soLucky Chrome Extension program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall soLucky Chrome Extension toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove soLucky Chrome Extension extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove soLucky Chrome Extension
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove soLucky Chrome Extension set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of soLucky Chrome Extension to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove soLucky Chrome Extension add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Remove soLucky Chrome Extension from Firefox
|French||Désinstaller soLucky Chrome Extension de Firefox|
|German||Einfache Schritte zu Löschen soLucky Chrome Extension|
|Polish||soLucky Chrome Extension Usunięcie: wskazówek, które Usunąć soLucky Chrome Extension W ciągu zaledwie kilku krokach|
|Portuguese||Remover soLucky Chrome Extension de Safari : Arrancar soLucky Chrome Extension|
|Italian||Disinstalla soLucky Chrome Extension manualmente|
|Spanish||Consejos para Desinstalar soLucky Chrome Extension|
|Japanese||取り除く soLucky Chrome Extension から Chrome : 排除する soLucky Chrome Extension|
|Dutch||Instructievideo To Desinstallatie soLucky Chrome Extension|
|Danish||soLucky Chrome Extension Sletning: tips til Afinstaller soLucky Chrome Extension Øjeblikkeligt|
How to Remove soLucky Chrome Extension Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from soLucky Chrome Extension. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. soLucky Chrome Extension Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect soLucky Chrome Extension or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete soLucky Chrome Extension completely.
User Guide : Automatic soLucky Chrome Extension Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of soLucky Chrome Extension and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of soLucky Chrome Extension and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with soLucky Chrome Extension
Step 5 soLucky Chrome Extension Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.