Brief Description on Ndistpr64.sys
Ndistpr64.sys is a harmful Trojan threat that affected numerous system users around the world. Plenty of computer users all across the world have complained about the issues related to this infection. Although, it may be quite difficult to eliminate this virus, and you may be required to take few specific steps to delete this malware. In case, if you are facing trouble dealing with this infection and other similar threats, then the RPVT researchers strongly recommend affected PC users to use a reliable anti-malware scanner which is fully up-to-date. Since the virus attacks have been reported as recently in December, 2016, cyber security analysts strongly advise the utilization of a reputable security software to deal with this malware.
Why Ndistpr64.sys should be removed from your PC?
Moreover, Ndistpr64.sys is especially designed by the criminal hackers in order to infringe on a system user's security. It may infect the targeted machines using the Windows operating system, attack versions of Windows PC as recent as Windows 10 and going back to Windows XP, Vista and before. Once the malware gets installed on your computer, it is specifically designed to run silently into the background, not informing the machine users about its presence on the affected systems. The main goal of this threat is to take advantage of the victimized users, gaining full access to the sensitive data that may be used for monetary gain, like online passwords, email address, credit card information etc. In order to do this, Ndistpr64.sys has been associated with a threatening keylogger component. As the name implies, keylogger is the threat designed by the cyber offenders to log keystrokes on an affected machine.
The data captured by the Trojan may then be mined for passwords and other confidential information typed by the PC user. It has data monitoring and collecting components. One of the main objectives of this infection is to monitor the victim's online activities performed on the infected system. Malware may take the screenshots, gather your vital information by mining data stored on the machine, and log keystrokes on the computer's keyboard. Just because of this, a Ndistpr64.sys infection represents a severe computer security risk. After eliminating this destructive virus, malware analysts strongly advise the system users to restore their online passwords and then monitor their online accounts and credit to ensure that the data have not been captured or hijacked by the third-party.
A. Ndistpr64.sys Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Ndistpr64.sys related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Ndistpr64.sys Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Ndistpr64.sys Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Ndistpr64.sys related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Ndistpr64.sys, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Ndistpr64.sys Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Ndistpr64.sys related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Ndistpr64.sys or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Ndistpr64.sys or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Ndistpr64.sys program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Ndistpr64.sys toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Ndistpr64.sys extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Ndistpr64.sys
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Ndistpr64.sys set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Ndistpr64.sys to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Ndistpr64.sys add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Ndistpr64.sys Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Ndistpr64.sys. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Ndistpr64.sys Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Ndistpr64.sys or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Ndistpr64.sys completely.
User Guide : Automatic Ndistpr64.sys Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Ndistpr64.sys and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Ndistpr64.sys and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Ndistpr64.sys
Step 5 Ndistpr64.sys Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.