Technical Details on SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1
- Name: SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1
- Type: Trojan Horse
- Discovered on: 8 December 2015
- Updated on: 8 December 2015, 11:56:18 PM
- Risk Impact: High
- Infection Length: Varies
- Affected Systems: Windows Operating System
Detailed Information on SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1
SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 is categorized as a nasty Trojan horse virus that can corrupt the installed system applications and drops lots of annoying pop-up advertisements onto your every visited websites. Due to the presence of this malware, you will not be able to browse the web normally. Once inside your computer, it starts its malicious activities and make your installed system security program out of function. Although, it inserts its harmful codes onto the start up items in order to get launched automatically whenever the Windows starts. It also downloads plenty of annoying or even rogue applications onto your PC which occupies huge space of your CPU resources and degrades the performance of your infected machine.
Once of the worst consequences of being infected with SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 malware is that it allows the cyber hackers to access your system as well as its resources remotely. Just for an example, the Trojan connects an infected computer with different remote locations. On the other hand, it has the ability to exploit the computers' privacy and make system vulnerable. Even, the threat may download and install numerous infections in order to execute its malicious operations and harm the compromised system even more. The main fact is that it is quite hard to detect and eliminate SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 virus completely from machine by using installed or common anti-virus program because it hooked itself deep into the PC to prevent from any detection and removal.
This new stubborn Trojan virus has been recently programmed by the cyber offenders with evil intention. SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 malware is not used to damage the installed system programs and allow the unauthorized access but also the threat is used to steal the valuable and confidential information or data of the victimized users such as login credentials, online banking details, credit card information, IP address, browsing histories and installed version of operating system. In short, if your computer has been infected with this kind of notorious virus, then your sensitive data may share with the con artists who uses these data for illegal purposes. Therefore, it is strongly recommended to remove SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 infection from your PC as soon as possible.
Malicious Symptoms Related to SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1
- Computer crash may occur randomly or even constantly.
- Browsing histories and vital data may be gathered.
- It will monitor your online activities and may communicate with hackers.
- Steal your confidential data and files and send it to the cyber crooks.
- The Trojan may install rogue apps and delete or corrupt legit PC files.
How to Remove SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 Completely
SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 is one of the most dangerous and notorious trojan threat which is quite very troublemaker and contribute lots of problems for the innocent PC users. This threat is now disbursed all across and has targeted many of the windows computer to put its harmful effects. Although, SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 might not seen to be very dangerous and so mostly people avoid its presence. Nevertheless, it is a very dreadful trojan infection that sneaks into computer very silently and quickly manages to hide its identity without letting anyone know about its presence. SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 execute command prompt to continue its evil tasks and copies file name to prevents itself from being detected. Now, there must be in your mind how such type of malware slips into PC.
Below is the list of negative impact of SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 is given that would let you know how dangerous and infectious SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 is.
SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 often copies genuine file and prevent itself from being detected.
It changes file name stored in the PC with malicious extensions.
You might notice certain changes into the system default settings.
It is a troublemaker threat which creates problems when you reboot your computer.
Its worst impact might leads to unusual shut down of Computer
It is responsible for slower system performance speed.
SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 brings your privacy at high risk and allows web hackers to use you personal details for illegal purpose which might lead you to become identity theft victim.
A. SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 completely.
User Guide : Automatic SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1
Step 5 SONAR.Heur.RGC!g1 Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.