Are you getting annoying pop-up entitled as "Google is Tracking Your Searches"? If so, it is a symbol that your Computer is infected with an adware program. It can open a huge number of adverts without asking for your permission. To remove it from your affected PC, follow the guide below as soon as possible. It contains all procedure that will assist you to uninstall "Google is Tracking Your Searches".
What is "Google is Tracking Your Searches"?
- Threat's Name:- "Google is Tracking Your Searches"
- Category : – Adware
- Description: – Bombards you with thousand number of adverts and cause the redirection issues.
- Symptoms: – slows down System speed, modify browser as well as System settings etc
- Distribution Methods: – freeware packages, Spam-emails, infected peripheral devices, P2P file sharing network and much more.
- Removal : – Possible.
More Details About "Google is Tracking Your Searches"
"Google is Tracking Your Searches" is a part of an ad-supported program which used by its developers as an online promotional tool. This program is created by cyber offenders wit a sole intention to display dozen of pop-up ads and promotes goods and services in an open browser window. It is just one of the so-called ad-support type web pages. Most often, it affects all most common browsers such as Chrome, IE, Firefox, Edge, Opera even Safari by changing its shortcuts and adding one plug-in, add-ons, BHOs etc. It affects browser so that each time it leads you to the third-party site while performing any online work including searching any queries, open any new tab even set up a new start page.
This adware program is designed to fill the entire user's web browsers with a stream of adverts or redirect browser to third-party advertising web pages. It can substitute the legitimate advertising sites or links that offer the most harmful and dangerous web pages. This program is designed attractively so that System user can easily attract with this program and install into their PC. All adverts and links are made by using PPC scheme. Clicking on these adverts will generate revenues for you. Additionally, it installed another program without your consent and consumes more available resources which as a result slows down System performance speed. As long as it stays on your PC, it will cause damages for your personal information. In order to keep privacy and other software safe from the attack of further malware, you should delete "Google is Tracking Your Searches" as quickly you can.
How to Uninstall “Google is Tracking Your Searches” Easily
“Google is Tracking Your Searches” is classified as adware or potentially unwanted program which annoys the users during their web session. It is capable to violate the security settings and find its own way to invade in the targeted system. Usually, “Google is Tracking Your Searches” comes attached with spam emails, infected removable devices, free software etc and gets installed as an extension in different web browsers such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer etc. It does not allow the users to surf normally and misleads them to the suspicious sites. Your screen will be filled with lots of advertisements and promotional alerts. It convince the users to download the free software, video or music files and in the meantime installs harmful threats in bundles to affect the PC efficiency. Thus, do not get trapped in the scam of hackers and avoid clicking on “Google is Tracking Your Searches” anymore.
Besides this, “Google is Tracking Your Searches” can also interrupt your online shopping session by displaying variety of deals, best offers, discount coupons, promo codes etc. It claims to help the users to shop under their budget and convince them to purchase products from its links. You must be aware that when you will make payment then third party hackers can gain your financial details secretly. It can result extremely dangerous for the users identity as the system performance. So, you need to take immediate action in order to get rid of “Google is Tracking Your Searches” permanently after detection.
A. “Google is Tracking Your Searches” Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view “Google is Tracking Your Searches” related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete “Google is Tracking Your Searches” Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove “Google is Tracking Your Searches” Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for “Google is Tracking Your Searches” related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than “Google is Tracking Your Searches”, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. “Google is Tracking Your Searches” Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall “Google is Tracking Your Searches” related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find “Google is Tracking Your Searches” or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall “Google is Tracking Your Searches” or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search “Google is Tracking Your Searches” program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall “Google is Tracking Your Searches” toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove “Google is Tracking Your Searches” extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove “Google is Tracking Your Searches”
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove “Google is Tracking Your Searches” set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of “Google is Tracking Your Searches” to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove “Google is Tracking Your Searches” add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove “Google is Tracking Your Searches” Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from “Google is Tracking Your Searches”. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. “Google is Tracking Your Searches” Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect “Google is Tracking Your Searches” or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete “Google is Tracking Your Searches” completely.
User Guide : Automatic “Google is Tracking Your Searches” Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of “Google is Tracking Your Searches” and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of “Google is Tracking Your Searches” and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with “Google is Tracking Your Searches”
Step 5 “Google is Tracking Your Searches” Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.