Is your browser each time redirected you to Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online? Are you encountered with numerous annoying ads and links? If so, your PC has been infected with a browser redirect virus. Its harmful effects can destroy your PC badly, thus you should delete Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online quickly without any delay. This post consists all information regarding this redirect virus and removal solution.
Overview of Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online
- Threat’s Name : – Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online
- Category : – Redirect virus
- Risk Impact : – Low
- Short Description : – Throws tons of fake security alerts and warning message to scare System users and ask them to call on the technical support number.
- Symptoms : – replace your default search engine, modify your browser settings, add some malicious codes or links to the Registry Editor. Throws fake alerts etc.
- Removal : – Possible.
Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online – Do you know what is it?
Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online has been dubbed as a dubious or insecure domain which created by the cyber offender to scan the System users. It usually says to the user that their System is infected with serious malware or their crucial data are at high risk. To force you to call on the technical support number in order to get the technical assistance help. But you should not call on the given number or click on and ads and links. The warning messages that generated by such an infection are really deceptive and fraud that accessed by hackers remotely. It may display you numerous adverts and links on your screen and cause the redirection issues. This virus may force you to purchase the bogus application but you should not buy them. The reason behind this, it created by hackers for commercial purposes.
Distribution Method of Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online
Most of the System user are not much sure that how Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online got into their Computer. It uses lots of tricky things to spread over the PC. Mostly, it spread along with the installation setups of third-party. Beside this, so-called bundling method, it got inside the Computer via torrent files, suspicious links, porn sites, suspicious pop-ups, infected devices, P2P sharing of files, online games, pirated software, infected removable devices and so on. These are the most common distribution channels that used by this virus to attack the PC. Hence, it is advised by an expert that user needs to select the Advanced or Custom mode of installation and pay attention carefully while going through the next installation procedure. Accept EULA completely, avoid to visit any malicious or hacked sites, scan your external devices each time before using, install a trusted anti-virus tool and update it. Your little attention can simply avoid you from being affected by Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online.
Annoying Traits Made By Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online
- Hijacks your all browsers and redirect you to the third-party or unknown sites.
- Inserts the malicious code into executable files to execute automatically.
- Gathers your all confidential data and exposed them to the public.
- Make the System and Internet speed dull by consuming more available resources.
- Throws numerous fake security alerts and warning messages.
A. Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online completely.
User Guide : Automatic Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online
Step 5 Microsoft-scanner.com———–control.online Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.