Suddenly, your all files got locked by .Block ransomware while you opened any junk email attachments. And now, you want to restore your files. Then this post help you to remove .Block ransomware and also restore your all files.
General Information About .Block ransomware
.Block ransomware is a new addition to the category of ransomware viruses. It targets mainly users in the Russian Federation and Russian-speaking countries. Without your awareness it infect the PC and encrypts all files and folder. After that, It appends .block extensions to the endings of the file names. If you want to open any encrypted files you cannot open any encrypted files. In fact, after encryption process the ransomware change the desktop image by readME!.txt. It is a ransom that that contain all information about this encryption process. The note is written in Russian language. It also informs you that only decryption key will help you to restore the files. Do not trust these type of any ransom message because its trap a scam to cheat money for invoice user. If any victim pay ransom amount then, they will lost all files, amount and personal information also.
How .Block ransomware Proliferates Into The PC?
.Block ransomware easily infect the targeted PC when, users install multiple software into the computer system. It can easily sneak into your computer when you open any junk or spam email attachments which is send by unknown person. If any user download freeware application or software from unauthorized source, then it can automatically invade the PC along with freeware application. Other ways are-
- Browse Rogue Sites.
- Using peer-to-peer file sharing network.
- Using outdated anti-virus programs and infected media device.
- Clicking suspicious images and links flickering over vicious web pages.
Several Problems Caused By .Block ransomware
.Block ransomware is capable to install other malicious threats and harmful infections into targeted computer in order to fully complete its penetration. It cause system crash and destroy some of your computer software and programs. It can also open a back-door to hackers for remotely control targeted computer. The ransomware locked your all files with the help of strong algorithm and demand a ransom amount to their decryption key. A ransom note always display on your computer screen to scared you. For the commercial purpose, it can collect your all sensitive data such as login details, PIN number, phone number, credit card or debit card number, user-name, password and more. These information send them to hackers for commercial purpose. Therefore, if you want to fix all these type of problems then, remove .Block ransomware from your computer immediately.
How to Remove .Block ransomware Completely
.Block ransomware is one of the most dangerous and notorious trojan threat which is quite very troublemaker and contribute lots of problems for the innocent PC users. This threat is now disbursed all across and has targeted many of the windows computer to put its harmful effects. Although, .Block ransomware might not seen to be very dangerous and so mostly people avoid its presence. Nevertheless, it is a very dreadful trojan infection that sneaks into computer very silently and quickly manages to hide its identity without letting anyone know about its presence. .Block ransomware execute command prompt to continue its evil tasks and copies file name to prevents itself from being detected. Now, there must be in your mind how such type of malware slips into PC.
Below is the list of negative impact of .Block ransomware is given that would let you know how dangerous and infectious .Block ransomware is.
.Block ransomware often copies genuine file and prevent itself from being detected.
It changes file name stored in the PC with malicious extensions.
You might notice certain changes into the system default settings.
It is a troublemaker threat which creates problems when you reboot your computer.
Its worst impact might leads to unusual shut down of Computer
It is responsible for slower system performance speed.
.Block ransomware brings your privacy at high risk and allows web hackers to use you personal details for illegal purpose which might lead you to become identity theft victim.
A. .Block ransomware Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view .Block ransomware related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete .Block ransomware Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove .Block ransomware Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for .Block ransomware related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than .Block ransomware, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. .Block ransomware Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall .Block ransomware related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find .Block ransomware or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall .Block ransomware or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search .Block ransomware program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall .Block ransomware toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove .Block ransomware extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove .Block ransomware
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove .Block ransomware set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of .Block ransomware to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove .Block ransomware add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove .Block ransomware Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from .Block ransomware. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. .Block ransomware Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect .Block ransomware or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete .Block ransomware completely.
User Guide : Automatic .Block ransomware Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of .Block ransomware and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of .Block ransomware and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with .Block ransomware
Step 5 .Block ransomware Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.