Brief Note on PopAndPush
Belonging to the adware family, PopAndPush has been confirmed as a Google Chrome extension which the malware researchers have notified describing itself as “Beautiful. Just Beautiful”. Now though judging on the basis of description alone, programs appears legitimate, however it is suggested not to trust it since the application in reality is just a malicious stuff crafted by potent cyber crooks to trick less experienced Windows users and then earn revenue from them.
How PopAndPush Extensions Get Acquire Installation in Chrome ?
Till yet the exact source of PopAndPush's distribution has not been detected, but assumptions are high that this sort of extension usually get installed via websites stating that you must install the extensions for leaving or proceeding.
Vicious program besides, might propagate itself via junk emails and their respective malicious attachments. Downloading pirated software, peer to peer file sharing, upgrading OS existing in the system on regular basis, using infectious external devices for transferring data from one system to another, visiting several adult websites and tapping several questionable images or links while browsing web online also leads to the perforation of this vicious Chrome extension in PC.
Awful Behavior of PopAndPush
PopAndPush poses numerous negative traits onto the system upon gaining dissemination in it. It commonly starts the implementation of several malicious practices via firstly grabbing complete control over entire PC and then bringing modification in it's preset registry settings. Vicious program basically brought this particular modification for the purpose of enabling itself to gain automatic activation in the system with each Windows reboot. Extension moreover besides from this resizes the PC's default browser's settings in a manner that every search made from the address bar and from the search engines get rerouted through another site (i.e., http://www.blpsearch.com/search?sid=[sid]&aid=[aid]&src=hmp&p=[search_query]) and then eventually to Yahoo.com, which ultimately display the search results. Researchers have reported this particular menacing program commonly compromising the set forth search engines :
PopAndPush furthermore, poses harm to the user's privacy and makes the system's working speed extremely slow and sluggish. It additionally brings in several other treacherous infections inside PC without the user's assent by downgrading the working efficiency of the antimalware program installed in it. Therefore, to maintain an appropriate magnitude of distance between the PC and all such harmful issues, it is doubtlessly very important for the users to remove PopAndPush quickly from it.
A. PopAndPush Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view PopAndPush related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete PopAndPush Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove PopAndPush Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for PopAndPush related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than PopAndPush, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. PopAndPush Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall PopAndPush related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find PopAndPush or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall PopAndPush or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search PopAndPush program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall PopAndPush toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove PopAndPush extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove PopAndPush
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove PopAndPush set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of PopAndPush to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove PopAndPush add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Solution To Delete PopAndPush from Internet Explorer
|French||Supprimer PopAndPush de Chrome : Effacer PopAndPush|
|German||Löschen PopAndPush In nur wenigen Schritten|
|Polish||Usunięciem PopAndPush W ciągu zaledwie kilku krokach|
|Portuguese||Passos para Livrar-se de PopAndPush de Firefox|
|Italian||Rimuovere PopAndPush Completamente|
|Spanish||Borrar PopAndPush de Opera : Eliminar PopAndPush|
|Japanese||取り除く PopAndPush 完全に|
|Dutch||Verwijderen PopAndPush In Slechts Enkele Stappen|
|Danish||Fjerne PopAndPush fra Chrome|
How to Remove PopAndPush Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from PopAndPush. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. PopAndPush Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect PopAndPush or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete PopAndPush completely.
User Guide : Automatic PopAndPush Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of PopAndPush and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of PopAndPush and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with PopAndPush
Step 5 PopAndPush Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.