Learn Abbot RenLocker Ransomware
RenLocker Ransomware is a treacherous malware infection that alike several other threats of the same category carries out encryption operation after getting complete intrusion in the PC. Being compatible with all the latest versions of Windows OS, it has been reported generally targeting the users from Portugal. This infection makes usage of the “www-hash-part-[random_number].crypter” pattern to rename the encrypted files meanwhile implementing the encryption operation. Furthermore, it following the successful encryption opens up a pop-up windows including a ransom-demand message on the compromised desktop screen.
The message generated by RenLocker Ransomware clearly states that the files including (audio, video, images etc) have been encrypted and thus regarding their decryption it is necessary for the victims to make payment of certain a mount of ransom money. The ransom charges 1 Bitcoin (i.e., almost equal to ~$747). Along with this threatening is also given that if the asked amount of money is not paid within the given period of time, then in that situation the encrypted files will be deleted for forever.
Now unlike several other perilous ransomware programs, RenLocker Ransomware do not reveals the encryption algorithm it utilizes in encrypting files. But it do not matters at all since in the case of whichever algorithm i.e., either symmetric or asymmetric cryptography, the files cannot get accessed again without making the payment. Most usually in this type of situation majority of the PC users have been reported taking decision of making payment as the generated message appears 100% authentic. However it is strongly advised not to do so since as a matter it is just a scam design to make illegal profit from innocent PC users. So, one should just concentrate on it's permanent removal instead implementing it's listed instructions.
Spreading Of RenLocker Ransomware
The authors of RenLocker Ransomware primarily distributes it through email spam campaigns. Counterfeit software installers and updates as well as exploit kits. Aside from this, it often invade in the PC at the time when user makes usage of any infectious external storage device to transfer data from one system to another, share files among multiple computer systems connected to each other via LAN connection, do not updates OS installed in the PC on regular basis.
Malicious Symptoms Of RenLocker Ransomware
- It brings alteration in the system's default settings and in the registry settings to gain complete control over the entire PC.
- RenLocker Ransomware steals the user's confidential details and send it to the cyber hackers for unethical purpose.
- Diminishes the PC's working speed and installs several additional potentially unwanted programs in the system.
- Terminates the system's running applications and prohibits the users from opening several legitimate applications.
Hence, to prohibit such type of file encryption and personal data's sniffing issues, a quick elimination of RenLocker Ransomware is needed.
How to Remove RenLocker Ransomware Completely
RenLocker Ransomware is one of the most dangerous and notorious trojan threat which is quite very troublemaker and contribute lots of problems for the innocent PC users. This threat is now disbursed all across and has targeted many of the windows computer to put its harmful effects. Although, RenLocker Ransomware might not seen to be very dangerous and so mostly people avoid its presence. Nevertheless, it is a very dreadful trojan infection that sneaks into computer very silently and quickly manages to hide its identity without letting anyone know about its presence. RenLocker Ransomware execute command prompt to continue its evil tasks and copies file name to prevents itself from being detected. Now, there must be in your mind how such type of malware slips into PC.
Below is the list of negative impact of RenLocker Ransomware is given that would let you know how dangerous and infectious RenLocker Ransomware is.
RenLocker Ransomware often copies genuine file and prevent itself from being detected.
It changes file name stored in the PC with malicious extensions.
You might notice certain changes into the system default settings.
It is a troublemaker threat which creates problems when you reboot your computer.
Its worst impact might leads to unusual shut down of Computer
It is responsible for slower system performance speed.
RenLocker Ransomware brings your privacy at high risk and allows web hackers to use you personal details for illegal purpose which might lead you to become identity theft victim.
A. RenLocker Ransomware Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view RenLocker Ransomware related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete RenLocker Ransomware Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove RenLocker Ransomware Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for RenLocker Ransomware related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than RenLocker Ransomware, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. RenLocker Ransomware Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall RenLocker Ransomware related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find RenLocker Ransomware or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall RenLocker Ransomware or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search RenLocker Ransomware program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall RenLocker Ransomware toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove RenLocker Ransomware extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove RenLocker Ransomware
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove RenLocker Ransomware set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of RenLocker Ransomware to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove RenLocker Ransomware add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove RenLocker Ransomware Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from RenLocker Ransomware. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. RenLocker Ransomware Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect RenLocker Ransomware or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete RenLocker Ransomware completely.
User Guide : Automatic RenLocker Ransomware Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of RenLocker Ransomware and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of RenLocker Ransomware and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with RenLocker Ransomware
Step 5 RenLocker Ransomware Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.