Details about Smart PC Tweaker
Smart PC Tweaker is kind of PUP (potentially unwanted program) which has the capability to attack on all types of versions of the Windows such as 7, 8, 10, XP and etc. The user get redirected to the www.smartpctweaker.com. This product has launched by the PCVARK Software Private Limited. It is recognized like clone of Wise System Mechanic, Smart PC Mechanic and Global System Mechanic.
When it attack on the computer, some settings and system file get changed it performs the malicious activities without any objection inside the computer system. It triggers to the pop-up deals which contains malicious advertisements.
This PUP makes the installed browsers out of control and force the user to visit harmful websites. Smart PC Tweaker gather the vulnerability advantages to spread other viruses over the entire computer. The firewall protection also get destroyed and inject into your machine.
How Smart PC Tweaker get penetrated inside your system?
Smart PC Tweaker is very annoying and inject into the machine for its malicious task. It spread by the bundling method. When user download the free software it get enter inside the system and also starts more vulnerability. The other techniques are also used by the hackers like spam email, attachments of junk mail, and peer to peer file transfer network. Another methods are visiting porn websites, clicking on malicious links, and etc.
Social media is also most adoptable way to provide penetration to the Smart PC Tweaker. The downloads of program like utilities, update, games, videos, etc. from unfaithful websites are also very painful activities which give chance to penetrate Smart PC Tweaker inside the computer.
Relevant payloads of Smart PC Tweaker
- Smart PC Tweaker can damage any installed application.
- User may lose control over the system.
- You can saw some fake message alerts and updates.
- Change the PC default configuration.
- Computer get slow on extreme level.
- Alter the browser settings.
- Steal confidential information.
- Permit other harmful malware to get installed inside the system.
Bad activities of Smart PC Tweaker
The primary motives of Smart PC Tweaker is to steal your personal data. It is possible due to the remote accessibility. It gives chance to hackers to grab your personal information like financial record, password, ID, and so on. The hackers sell it into the market to generate more and more profit. So, it is highly recommended that you should quickly delete this Smart PC Tweaker from your computer.
A. Smart PC Tweaker Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Smart PC Tweaker related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Smart PC Tweaker Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Smart PC Tweaker Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Smart PC Tweaker related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Smart PC Tweaker, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Smart PC Tweaker Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Smart PC Tweaker related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Smart PC Tweaker or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Smart PC Tweaker or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Smart PC Tweaker program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Smart PC Tweaker toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Smart PC Tweaker extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Smart PC Tweaker
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Smart PC Tweaker set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Smart PC Tweaker to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Smart PC Tweaker add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Get Rid Of Smart PC Tweaker Manually
|French||Retirer Smart PC Tweaker de Firefox|
|German||Deinstallieren Smart PC Tweaker In einfachen Schritten|
|Polish||przewodnik Odinstaluj Smart PC Tweaker z Firefox|
|Portuguese||Excluindo Smart PC Tweaker Em apenas alguns passos|
|Italian||Sapere come Rimuovere Smart PC Tweaker|
|Spanish||Deshacerse De Smart PC Tweaker de Chrome : Arrancar Smart PC Tweaker|
|Japanese||削除する Smart PC Tweaker から Opera|
|Dutch||Verwijder Smart PC Tweaker van Chrome|
|Danish||Afinstaller Smart PC Tweaker fra Opera|
How to Remove Smart PC Tweaker Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Smart PC Tweaker. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Smart PC Tweaker Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Smart PC Tweaker or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Smart PC Tweaker completely.
User Guide : Automatic Smart PC Tweaker Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Smart PC Tweaker and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Smart PC Tweaker and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Smart PC Tweaker
Step 5 Smart PC Tweaker Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.