Technical Details on Infostealer.Bitral
- Name: Infostealer.Bitral
- Type: Trojan
- Discovered on: 23 March 2017
- Latest Published: 23 March 2017, 6:44:16 PM
- Risk Impact: High
- Infection Length: Varies
- Affected Systems: Windows OS
Detailed Information on Infostealer.Bitral
Infostealer.Bitral is reported as one of the nasty Trojan horse virus which is coded especially by the cyber offenders with the main purpose of capturing user's confidential data and information. As a sensitive data are considered: social media account details, credentials for online banking web portals, security certificates, IM clients and system games. This Trojan malware can gather data, such as social security number and phone numbers too. Although, the system users could be curious to know that the threat consists of keyloggers, POS malware and screen grabbers. Such type of noxious viruses are used by the criminal hackers in order to obtain valuable data from the affected systems.
Moreover, Infostealer.Bitral virus gets distributed with the help of spam email campaigns and also by using Trojan droppers predominantly. It can monitor your online activities and detect the communications with banking web portals and social media websites, thus gather exchanged data packages. In addition to that, the malware can add few extra fields and use the transparent layers over log-in forms of online banking sites to capture your input. In most of the cases, the Trojan installs other kind of malicious infections that are specifically known to write several harmful entries into the Windows registry editor of affected computers in order to start itself as a background processes within the operating system.
Malicious Consequences of Infostealer.Bitral
The confidential and sensitive data or information gathered by Infostealer.Bitral malware is transmitted through HTTP channels to their respective C&C (Command and Control) servers. Furthermore, in order to cover their track, the cyber crooks may use it as a Command and Control servers, that are already compromised web portals or networks. Besides, the operators of this Trojan virus may use it launch the custom-made attacks or sell the captured information to the interested third parties onto the Dark Web and found future malicious operations. As a matter of fact, the threat may arrive on the compromised PC after being download by the Backdoor.Bitral. Once the malware is executed onto the affected machine, it creates various files into the system. System users can prevent the infection of Infostealer.Bitral threat through the incorporation of a trustworthy and powerful anti-malware shield on their computers
A. Infostealer.Bitral Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Infostealer.Bitral related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Infostealer.Bitral Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Infostealer.Bitral Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Infostealer.Bitral related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Infostealer.Bitral, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Infostealer.Bitral Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Infostealer.Bitral related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Infostealer.Bitral or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Infostealer.Bitral or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Infostealer.Bitral program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Infostealer.Bitral toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Infostealer.Bitral extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Infostealer.Bitral
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Infostealer.Bitral set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Infostealer.Bitral to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Infostealer.Bitral add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Infostealer.Bitral Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Infostealer.Bitral. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Infostealer.Bitral Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Infostealer.Bitral or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Infostealer.Bitral completely.
User Guide : Automatic Infostealer.Bitral Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Infostealer.Bitral and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Infostealer.Bitral and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Infostealer.Bitral
Step 5 Infostealer.Bitral Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.