This post contains an advanced details of AnySend virus and its removal solution. It has been written by an highly professional expert in such a way so that regular as well as advanced user can follow it easily. Let us start with its brief introduction.
Do you know actually what is AnySend virus?
AnySend virus is typically a potential unwanted program that intrudes into the user System secretly. It overlays an intrusive icon of the hot air balloon on your desktop screen that asks you to send files or folders. It is known as an online service that allows user to upload and send any size of file at anywhere very fast without paying a single money. You can share file between multiple Systems and mobile devices with the help of same wife connection. At the first sight, it pretends itself as a helpful but undoubtedly it is completely untrusted ones created by cyber offenders to trick you and gain money from you.
How does AnySend virus intrudes and operates inside your PC?
Being a nasty unwanted program, AnySend virus can be distributed via freeware software packages using pay per install marketing method. Thus, it may enter inside your System as a part of the other software installation without any notice. Apart from the software bundling method, it can also be distributed via torrent files, spam campaigns, infected devices, file sharing network, online games, infected devices and much more. Its distribution channels may varies but mainly spread via Internet. Therefore, you need to be very attentive while performing online operation.
After intruding inside your PC, AnySend virus starts to advertising itself as a important ones each time when you start your PC. It appears at the upper right corner of your desktop screen. If you click on the balloon icon, two opens will be prompted that are send files or folders. Additionally, it installed another adware or unwanted program within your PC without any notice which as a result highly consumes resources and slows down overall performance speed. The worst thing about this program is that it gathers your all sensitive data and exposed them to the public including IP addresses, tracking GUID files, cookies, name, telephone number, addresses, contact details, addresses etc. To keep data and PC safe, it is highly recommended to delete AnySend virus.
A. AnySend virus Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view AnySend virus related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete AnySend virus Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove AnySend virus Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for AnySend virus related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than AnySend virus, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. AnySend virus Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall AnySend virus related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find AnySend virus or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall AnySend virus or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search AnySend virus program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall AnySend virus toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove AnySend virus extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove AnySend virus
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove AnySend virus set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of AnySend virus to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove AnySend virus add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
Get Rid Of AnySend virus from Firefox
How to Remove AnySend virus Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from AnySend virus. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. AnySend virus Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect AnySend virus or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete AnySend virus completely.
User Guide : Automatic AnySend virus Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of AnySend virus and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of AnySend virus and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with AnySend virus
Step 5 AnySend virus Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.