Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A – Malicious Doings
Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A was spotted in the middle of 2016 but its latest variant was unleashed recently in 2017. security investigators from Microsoft Support are still researching on it, so that we couldn’t provide exact information about this severe trojan horse. However, in this article you can find necessary information that might help you to avoid such infection in future. Few freelancer security researchers suspect that Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A might be created to gain remote access on the compromised computer in order to steal credentials and private files. Most of the trojans are capable enough to invite sponsored malware on the compromised windows. So that, it is possible that this trojan horse may also bring up more ransomware, adware, browser hijacker or fake security programs. Though, you should beware of that, only an efficient Antivirus software would help you under such circumstances.
Significant symptoms of Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A infection
- First of all, you notice that your Windows is acting a little weird-type; performance issues, system freeze up, screen blackout and denial of service (DoS).
- Your computer may ran out of memory and Antivirus may throw some kind of security alerts to take immediate action against it.
- When you check process listing in Task Manager, you find a number of suspicious processes are running.
- On local disk, you can see a huge Junk files occupying a whole lot of space, when you try to delete them you get a response that “you don’t have permission to delete the file or file is open, couldn’t be deleted”
Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A – How does it infect your computer?
- Spam emails – are the most used source to spread Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A and other identical threats among Windows users. Emails arrived from suspicious person containing attachments carry out trojan horse attacks.
- Infected removable drives – such drives get infected early from another computer and when you plug in to your PC, as a result you notice Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A infection.
- Additionally, Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A may fall on your system bundled with other application or via compromised web pages.
Therefore, to safeguard your computer, it is essential to keep a security application installed and updated on your computer. As of now, terminate Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A by following the given removal guide:
How to Remove Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A Completely
Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A is one of the most dangerous and notorious trojan threat which is quite very troublemaker and contribute lots of problems for the innocent PC users. This threat is now disbursed all across and has targeted many of the windows computer to put its harmful effects. Although, Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A might not seen to be very dangerous and so mostly people avoid its presence. Nevertheless, it is a very dreadful trojan infection that sneaks into computer very silently and quickly manages to hide its identity without letting anyone know about its presence. Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A execute command prompt to continue its evil tasks and copies file name to prevents itself from being detected. Now, there must be in your mind how such type of malware slips into PC.
Below is the list of negative impact of Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A is given that would let you know how dangerous and infectious Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A is.
Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A often copies genuine file and prevent itself from being detected.
It changes file name stored in the PC with malicious extensions.
You might notice certain changes into the system default settings.
It is a troublemaker threat which creates problems when you reboot your computer.
Its worst impact might leads to unusual shut down of Computer
It is responsible for slower system performance speed.
Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A brings your privacy at high risk and allows web hackers to use you personal details for illegal purpose which might lead you to become identity theft victim.
A. Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A Manual Removal
How to Change the System Folder Settings to view hidden files
On Windows 7 | Vista
Windows Logo button is to be selected and then you need to Open Windows Explorer.
Click on Organize selecting Folder and Search Options.
Now Click on View Tab and select Show hidden files and folders Option to view Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A related files.
Click on OK to Apply
On Windows 8
Select on Windows + E keys in combination on the keyboard.
Click on View Tab option
File name Extensions along with hidden items is to be checked
Step 2: Delete Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A Related Files in Hidden Folders as given
- %Temp%\[adware name]
- %AppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name]
- %LocalAppData%\[adware name].exe
- %CommonAppData%\[adware name]
Step 3 : Remove Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A Related Registry Files on Windows
First, Open Registry Editor
On Windows 7| Vista
Click on Start Button
Select on Run Button
Finally Click on OK button
On Windows 8 Computer
Click on Win [Window Key] + R in Combination on Keyboard
Type regedit.exe in dialog box and press OK.
Confirm OK to open the registry editor.
Look for Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A related files and entries created in Win Registry.
Note: This step is only suitable for users having Technical Skills, if you delete any other entries other than Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A, it will permanently damage your PC.
B. Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A Removal from Windows OS
How to Uninstall Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A related program on PC
on Windows 10
1. On Win 10 Screen, Click on Start Menu and Select All apps.
this will show entire list of apps installed on Win 10, Find Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A or any other suspicious program from the list. Right Click on the Selected item to uninstall it.
On Win 7 | Vista
- Select and Click on the Start Button and Click on Control Panel using Start Menu.
2. You need to Select Uninstall Program under the Program Category in Control Panel.
3. Using the Window, Program and Features option, select Installed on to view all the recently installed programs, Now uninstall Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A or any other suspicious programs.
From window 8 PC
1. Press Windows key + I simultaneously , then open Setting Bar, click Control Panel to open it
2. Under Programs category, select Uninstall a program
3. Search Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A program in Program and Features window, then click on Uninstall
Step 2:- Uninstall Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A toolbar, add-on, plug-in and extension from browser IE/Microsoft Edge/Firefox/Google Chrome
From Chrome Browser
1. On Chrome browser, select menu
2. Select Advanced Settings option
3. Click on Extension
4. To remove Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A extension, click on Trash icon
5. Select the Remove option in dialog box
From Microsoft Edge Browser
( Microsoft Edge does not support extension, now you have to just reset the search engine and homepage of Edge browser)
1. Set homepage on Edge browser to remove Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A
On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
3. View Advanced Settings for specific page, to set homepage to Open with option
4. To set your own homepage click on Custom, the then type URL of your own homepage
2. To remove Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A set default Search Engine
- On address bar click More(..), and then select Settings option
- select the View advanced settings option
- Select “Search in the address bar with”, then enter the search engine by clicking on <Add new> option, then click on Add as default
- Custom option is to be selected, enter the URL of the homepage to be set as
From IE Browser
1. To open Manage add-ons on your IE browser, click on Tools button
2. Select Toolbars and Extensions, them make a selection of Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A to remove it
3. Now click on Reset button to remove Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A add-ons
From Firefox browser
1. To open Add-on Manager tab, select Menu button, and then click on Add-ons
2. Click Extensions
3. Select Remove or Disable button
How to Remove Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A Automatically
Well, in the fast growing technology and day by day increasing malicious activities of cyber criminals, it is necessary for every computer user to protect their PC from Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A. You must own a best removal tool which can provide safety and security to your windows machine. Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A Free Scanner is one of the best tool which is capable to detect Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A or any malware completely from compromised machine. However you need to purchase its licensed version to delete Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A completely.
User Guide : Automatic Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A Free Scanner
Step 1 Download the software and now install it on your computer. Click on “Scan Computer” to detect presence of Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A and its harmful traces.
Step 2 Scan in progress can be viewed
Step 3 Use System Guard feature to block entry of Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A and its infectious files.
Step 4 HelpDesk is an additional feature which is can sort out all your troubles usually you face when PC is infected with Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A
Step 5 Trojan: JS/Vigorf.A Free Scanner has Network Sentry feature which helps to block modification done through Internet connectivity on your computer system.
Step 6 Enable Scan Scheduler feature on your computer to perform scanning at pre set time like daily, weekly or monthly.